Magnum T.A. cleared to wrestle? WTF?

Lord Zero

Tully Blanchard is going to put a stop to this immediately.

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Donator
Did I just come home from work to find myself in some strange dimension where its the year 1983, but the internet exists?

Ego

The Only Thing Bigger Than My Head
Did I just come home from work to find myself in some strange dimension where its the year 1983, but the internet exists?
That's what I said. The technical stuff in the article makes sense though.

They're that desperate to get people to watch WrestleMania?

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Donator
For sake of argument, lets say this story is legit. Is there in anybody in the WWE's current fan base who even knows who the fuck Magnum T.A. is? How do you even sell him to that fan base?

Ego

For sake of argument, lets say this story is legit. Is there in anybody in the WWE's current fan base who even knows who the fuck Magnum T.A. is? How do you even sell him to that fan base?
They'd build a good video package. Make him seem like the Six Million Dollar Man. Really though, any appearance would probably consist of him getting shoved and taking a bump in the ring.

Stig

Yes. And the Nazis won the war, so you might wanna watch yourself out there.

MayrMeninoCrash

Liberal Psycopath
Triple H will want to Pedigree and leave him lying in the ring to make sure the last bit of that NWA/WCW legacy is covered in his shit.

KR1288

I had to check that I wasn't clicking a Kayfabe News link.

Triple H will want to Pedigree and leave him lying in the ring to make sure the last bit of that NWA/WCW legacy is covered in his shit.
vince can't kill the ghost of WCW (or ECW), it's like some edgar allan poe shit.

he keeps trying to bury it like he killed it but really AOL just didn't want to spend the money to revamp it.

i feel like there's a killer analogy i just can't put my finger on...

Ego

It says the site is "satire". I has a sad.

Lord Zero

It says the site is "satire". I has a sad.
Thank fucking Christ. No offense to Magnum TA, but I don't think he would really get any kind of reaction if he came back. At least not if he came back in a WWE ring.

Ego

It'd be more interesting to those of us who either remember the good old days, or hold them in high regard because of the WWE app.