**MAJOR** Upgrade Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Von Maestro

Mar 12, 2010
So tell me friend... do you like to discuss Q theories?
I'm shocked I've been left out of these discussions. Q is totally my favorite character in the James Bond series.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
So, after the bugs started working their way out, I am liking the new board software, I was having a hell of a time linking photos using the IMG link button with the old software

Falldog

Wackbag's Best Conservative
Donator
May 16, 2007
Nothern VA
Some parts of the board seem to be loading slower than others/not loading all together.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Jun 22, 2004
What parts / threads?
@Chip Spackler ‘s Q thread seems to be a black hole of slowness. He double posted the thread and I had a double post in it.

Also, he still hasn’t posted Chica’s tits. So if there’s something you can do about that...

Mags

Edgelord
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
@zagman76 for the last day or so it’s been pretty slow. Taking up to a minute after clicking a link.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
@zagman76 for the last day or so it’s been pretty slow. Taking up to a minute after clicking a link.
yes i noticed that also, there are a bunch of things "hanging" then when it finally loads it dumps the entire thing fast. i thought it was my iPad but i think its the board

zagman76

Wackbagger, Geek, Administrator
Wackbag Staff
Nov 18, 2004
Long Island, NY
It still takes me up to two minutes to first load the site. Once I'm here I can navigate smoothly.
yes i noticed that also, there are a bunch of things "hanging" then when it finally loads it dumps the entire thing fast. i thought it was my iPad but i think its the board
Sorry about that -- I've been rebuilding a bunch of the caches in the background, and it's going through every user account and every post, so it's taking a while...

Saikotic

Scraping a dull blade across your tender eyeball
Donator
Mar 5, 2005
Right Behind You
I can verify this. I wanted to find the Random Creepy Thread so I typed "Creepy" in the search and clicked the option to only search titles. The thread (which was posted in not too long before) didn't show in the results.

zagman76

Wackbagger, Geek, Administrator
Wackbag Staff
Nov 18, 2004
Long Island, NY
It seems to be less effective at finding things. less refined n such.
I can verify this. I wanted to find the Random Creepy Thread so I typed "Creepy" in the search and clicked the option to only search titles. The thread (which was posted in not too long before) didn't show in the results.
Got it. I'll check on the search re-index. Last time I looked it was in the "2 millions" as far as posts go.

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
Aug 16, 2006
The Oh-See, Fuck-Asses
Wanted to write a post about S-Town. Did a search for S-Town. Zero hits. Search for S-Town by members I know were in the thread. Zero hits. Search just the word 'Town' in the search bar. Zero hits. Finally just go to the goddamn podcasting forum and find it manually. See thread title is simply called "S-Town." Copy - Paste - Search.
Zero hits.

Status
Not open for further replies.