"Make garlic bread." "Fuck you bitch, die."

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
Teenager in Scotland murdered girlfriend in garlic bread row

A TEENAGER in Scotland admitted today to stabbing his girlfriend to death because she had been "moaning at him" over his failure to make garlic bread for their dinner. James Ellis, 18, stabbed Alami Gotip more than 30 times on May 25 as the woman's two young children, to a different father, lay asleep upstairs.
The body of 22-year-old Gotip was later found in the living room of the home in Livingston, West Lothian, Sky News said.
Immediately after the murder, Ellis was seen standing in the front garden covered in blood and holding two knives.
He told police he thought his relationship with Ms Gotip was finishing and he could not imagine her with anyone else.
Detective Inspector Phil Gachagan, of Lothian and Border Police, said, "The brutal violence Alami Gotip was subjected to prior to her death is testament to the violent and remorseless character of James Ellis."
Ellis, who pleaded guilty to murder at the High Court in Edinburgh, is due to be sentenced on October 5.

Sep 28, 2010
Why is my inner dialogue the title of this thread?

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Jan 25, 2007
Canada. Land of the Fat.
Even after looking at her Facebook and thinking "Now those two kids don't get to grow up with their Mother." my Misanthropic Brain just said "Yeah? And? You expected a different outcome from a couple?"

JoeFromS.Jersey

Apr 25, 2005
South Jersey
The picture of the kids makes me sad as shit.....cause despite what a piece of shit she may or may not have been it was still their mom that they now don't have.

kloraferm

Humor is reason gone mad
Sep 6, 2002
Staten Island, NY
The picture of the kids makes me sad as shit.....cause despite what a piece of shit she may or may not have been it was still their mom that they now don't have.
Agreed. The kids didn't do anything. Was that b&w pic, her and the asshole who killed her?

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Mar 23, 2008
Kingdom of Charis
Transcript of the argument leading to the murder:

- Garlic bread is my favorite food. I could honestly eat it for every meal. Or just all the time without even stopping.
- You'd get fat.
- No.
- You'd get totally fat.
- I don't think I'd get fat. Why would I get fat?
- Bread makes you fat. Butter makes you fat.
- Bread makes you FAT?!

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
She was 22 years old and already had two kids from another relationship. I'm glad she's dead and I'm glad her crazy-ass boyfriend is in jail. If he had killed the next generation of failure too, it would've been the perfect ending to the story.

Nick the Pig

Scraping a dull comment across your tender eyeball
May 6, 2011
Some place faaar away ....yes, that'll do
Thanks for that. I love looking at the social network sites of deaduns, it gives you an interesting perspective on the trivial shit we all pretty much waste our lives on... maan. I'm just saying, if this girl knew she was checking out for good soon do you think she would have been as eager to inform the world that she likes the word 'bawbag' and that club Earth is shit?