Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
Aug 22, 2002
JERZ
Looks cool. I'm in

thekidslepthere

May 19, 2004
This looks great.

Cheerful Christmas viewing for the whole family!

MurphCO

Donator
Dec 13, 2011
Parts Unknown
Just finished the whole thing.....not much I can say without spoiling it

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Mar 22, 2006
Red Jacuzzi
Christ, I just realized I cancelled netflix because it's worthless. But now I needs it!

A boot better pop up.

HandPanzer

O Tempora O Mores!
May 30, 2013
Christ, I just realized I cancelled netflix because it's worthless. But now I needs it!

A boot better pop up.
You can watch the pilot on YouTube-
I'm sure someone will steal it soon.

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
Watching episode 3 now. Damn this is good.

Chino Kapone

Jun 10, 2005
Agreed. I finished episode 4.

Really interesting stuff.
My wife and I were gonna turn it off and go to bed after episode 5.... But holy shit... Watching episode 6 now.

chumpy

No hopes of repair
Donator
Apr 14, 2004
Just outside NYC
This looks a lot like The Jinx on HBO. I will have to check it out.

Chino Kapone

Jun 10, 2005
The stuff with Brendan is nuts.
It's hard to believe that this is what we consider justice in America. Those cops bullied his confession. Also, his PD was a piece of shit. I'm pretty sure he just wanted him to plea to be done with him.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Mar 22, 2006
Red Jacuzzi
It's hard to believe that this is what we consider justice in America. Those cops bullied his confession. Also, his PD was a piece of shit. I'm pretty sure he just wanted him to plea to be done with him.
I almost want them to be in on the conspiracy as the alternative is more scary if this is how non corrupt guys handle things. There's obviously a big problem when these guys talk to low IQ individuals, see WM3 also. The PD (William H Macy would play him perfectly in a movie) was creepy and the part with his investigator and Brendan was painful to watch.

Chino Kapone

Jun 10, 2005
I almost want them to be in on the conspiracy as the alternative is more scary if this is how non corrupt guys handle things. There's obviously a big problem when these guys talk to low IQ individuals, see WM3 also. The PD (William H Macy would play him perfectly in a movie) was creepy and the part with his investigator and Brendan was painful to watch.
yeah, just like the WM3.

I was like "oh wow, the PD is gonna show how easily coherced this kid is. He'll say whatever, then use it to show he can be instructed to agree with anything. Nope. They just wanted him to sign the dotted like admiting guilt.

Right now, I have a couple ideas who I think did it, but am not sure. It's very hard to say. I will say, this town/county haaaaaaates that family.

MurphCO

Donator
Dec 13, 2011
Parts Unknown
I thought it was Brendan that killed the girl until he turned out to be retarded......this whole thing strikes me as a new WM3 type deal, and this series is just the beginning.

Couple of things that don't add up:

1 - the video she made talking about her life and being happy, who does that? And why would she record something like that? Was it a build up to suicide? I believe they said it was pretty close before she disappeared that it was recorded.

2 - the body / bones in the burn pit, I can get with the cops planting blood evidence in her car, but planting burned bones seems like further than they might go.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Mar 22, 2006
Red Jacuzzi
yeah, just like the WM3.

I was like "oh wow, the PD is gonna show how easily coherced this kid is. He'll say whatever, then use it to show he can be instructed to agree with anything. Nope. They just wanted him to sign the dotted like admiting guilt.

Right now, I have a couple ideas who I think did it, but am not sure. It's very hard to say. I will say, this town/county haaaaaaates that family.
I'm thinking someone from the police dept did it. I'm further behind than you so that could change. I was just introduced to Bobby Dassey so I'm keeping an eye on him....

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Mar 22, 2006
Red Jacuzzi
I thought it was Brendan that killed the girl until he turned out to be retarded......this whole thing strikes me as a new WM3 type deal, and this series is just the beginning.

Couple of things that don't add up:

1 - the video she made talking about her life and being happy, who does that? And why would she record something like that? Was it a build up to suicide? I believe they said it was pretty close before she disappeared that it was recorded.

2 - the body / bones in the burn pit, I can get with the cops planting blood evidence in her car, but planting burned bones seems like further than they might go.
Your spoilers scare me since I know you are finished.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Mar 22, 2006
Red Jacuzzi
This lady reporter asking questions to the attorneys is attractive. She looks like an actress who is way too pretty playing a reporter in a movie.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Mar 22, 2006
Red Jacuzzi
Anyone else disliking Theresa's brother more and more as the season goes on?