Making Babies - Why is Dave waiting so long?

First he took way too long to propose to Kasey (a month of dating), but at least he finally stepped up and did the right thing. Better late than never. Now he's dragging his feet on getting her pregnant and making babies.

Come on East Side, you're not getting any younger.

SwimConnerSwim

O&A Token Midget
Please, the world has enough problems with over population with out him adding his offspring to it.

2 FarGuy

Doesn't he have dick problems too?

T

Thinman

Dave is a good guy, but I think (if I remember my geneology edumication right) that Dave+Casey=25% of another idiot in the world. I like him, I just hope the dice roll in the world's favor and any offspring take after their mother in the intelligence department.

Please, the world has enough problems with over population with out him adding his offspring to it.
Nah, he needs get that family started. The whole reason behind marraige is to have kids. Children are what it's all about.

GoldenOne

He is trying to book a delivery room large enough to accomodate 1,000 listeners because without the deperate attention focused on him nothing is worth doing.

R

rexdart

Since his dick is broken (or covered in weeping sores), Maybe ESD could have a radio contest for a lucky winner/sperm donor. 9th caller gets to throw a shot into casey? tee hee

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
it is called Jizz Dave, fuck, deal with it!
Don't pee immediatly before or after arousal of the male member,
when Sex Line was on WNEW....this was a common complaint among 14 year olds

TJLamb0518

Jumping That Shark....
QUINTUPLETS! If there is a God in Heaven, let him be saddled with Quintuplets!

striker

Why yes, I am an asshole, so what?
No, octuplets, please let it be octuplets

TonyBagels

Gemutlichkeit
Why's he waiting so long? I hope he waits forever. (wavy guy)

LiddyRules

Signed To a Non-Exclusive Consultancy
McDonald Kids will be the torpedo of the SS Ron and Fez