Man Accused Of Having Sex With Teddy Bear For Fourth Time

Dec 8, 2004
Maine

Once, twice, three times a lady. But four times with a teddy bear?

Charles Marshall of Cincinnati is accused of having sex with a teddy bear for the fourth time in the past two years, according to the Smoking Gun.

Marshall was arrested Wednesday after employees at a health clinic saw him masturbating with a teddy bear in an alley, according to a police report obtained by the Smoking Gun.

Marshall has three previous convictions for either public indecency or disorderly conduct with a teddy bear. This latest time he was hit with a disorderly conduct charge.

The Daily Mail notes that it's unclear whether Marshall used the same teddy bear on each occasion.

Cracked explains that people who are aroused by teddy bears can be diagnosed with Ursusagalmatophilia.

"This is also known as Plushophilia in some circles, although this term includes any stuffed animal and is not specific to teddy bears," Cracked notes.

Link

Does not approve...

VMS

Victim of high standards and low personal skills.
Apr 26, 2006
Almost gave me a heart attack, there. You should include "in public" in the subject line.

Nothing wrong with sharing love with you plushy buddy if it's in the privacy of your own home.

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
Almost gave me a heart attack, there. You should include "in public" in the subject line.

Nothing wrong with sharing love with you plushy buddy if it's in the privacy of your own home.
My bad... I just hope at the minimum they washed that Teddy Bear...

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
?

I don't think the guy was actually having sex with a teddy bear. I think the Teddy Bear was just watching.

VMS

Victim of high standards and low personal skills.
Apr 26, 2006
My bad... I just hope at the minimum they washed that Teddy Bear...
If you know the secret code, Build-A-Bear will put a special plush pocket in strategic places on their products. For an extra $4, it'll be lined with a water-resistant material that makes it easier to wash out without getting your little friend all soggy.

I hate it when they're soggy.

NuttyJim

Feb 18, 2006
[video=youtube;ldMiOhNFh7U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldMiOhNFh7U&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]