Man Allegedly Impersonated Cop And Urinated In Kid's Hat

Dec 8, 2004
Maine

Joseph Hannah, 34, is accused of impersonating an officer in Albuquerque.

A man pretending to be an undercover police officer harassed a group of teenagers and pulled over women to flirt with them, according to a New Mexico sheriff, according to KRQE.

Joseph Hannah, 32, allegedly had flashing lights on top of his Mustang when he stopped near an Albuquerque front yard where four teenagers played ball last night.

One of the teens said that Hannah yelled that he could shoot them, according to KOB. While brandishing a gun, he demanded a hat belonging to Scot Ingle, 15, and then urinated in it.

"He showed me a badge and a gun so I bought it," Ingle told KRQE. "He's got the gun and he tells me to give me your hat, so you know I take it off and give it to him and he just pees on my hat."

Driving with the white lights flashing on top of his car, Hannah also pulled over a woman. He told her he was an undercover narcotics officer, according to KOB, and said she was good-looking. KRQE said he pulled over a second woman and hit on her too.

Deputies from the Bernalillo County Sheriff's Office caught Hannah, because his Mustang had the vanity license plate "PUNISHR."

He was charged with impersonating an officer and false imprisonment. Bond was set at $250,000, according to information on the sheriff's office website.

Link

Now that's an attention getter...

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Jan 12, 2010
Northern California
Pulling the gun is a little much, but otherwise this guy is hilarious.

DrewDown

All are welcome
May 3, 2010
Ohio
Kit-kat club?

You're a couple of very beautiful girls, you know that?

Show me that mouth.

Haeder

South Dakota
Mar 30, 2005
Fuuuuuuck yeah! I'm gonna pretend I'm a cop with my flashy, whirly light. Then I'm gonna take a whizz in the cap of some dopey kid. Now, I'm gonna pull over a chick and hit on her. Hell. Might as well do it twice. "Pardon me, miss....boobs."

Damage done: piss hat, two agitated ladies.

I [heart] this guy.

lajikal

Aug 6, 2009
God i would love to see the look on the kid's face as this guy pissed into his stupid hat.

Haeder

South Dakota
Mar 30, 2005
God i would love to see the look on the kid's face as this guy pissed into his stupid hat.
MooooooooooooommmmmmmmMMMMMM!!!

There wuz this cop. And he told me he would shoot me. And he took my new cap. And he peed in my new cap. And then he drove away in a Mustang. And it was yellow.

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Jul 24, 2005
Idaho
MooooooooooooommmmmmmmMMMMMM!!!

There wuz this cop. And he told me he would shoot me. And he took my new cap. And he peed in my new cap. And then he drove away in a Mustang. And it was yellow.
Have you been playing with Yimmy again? I told you to leave if Yimmy shows up. That boy ain't right.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
Deputies from the Bernalillo County Sheriff's Office caught Hannah, because his Mustang had the vanity license plate "PUNISHR."
Hope they next one reads: MAROON.

Nov 29, 2006
FL
Driving with the white lights flashing on top of his car,
If you think cops have white flashing lights you deserve to have your hat pissed in.