Man and woman try and escape after using stolen credit card at a convenience store

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
When the bitch came down out of the ceiling, holy shit, I lost it.

"And my shoe fell off."

Christ. That was comedy platinum.

Creasy Bear

Donator
I love how Hollywood has given stupid people a totally unrealistic understanding of how drop ceilings actually function.

Creasy Bear

Donator
So much gold in that video.

- The dibble dobble clerk lady who stands behind the counter the whole time like "What do you want from me?"

-The tweaker dude grabs two bags of sunflower seeds off the rack, and he brandishes them at the armed law enforcement officer, "Don't come any closer, or I swear by Allah, I will give you a taste of these salty snacks!"

-The fat guy whose sole function is to stand by the front door like Gandalf "You shall not pass!"

-The bitch comes crashing down and hits hard as fuck, but she's so spun up on adrenaline and crank that she pops up and shrugs it off like it was a mosquito bite.

So much hilarity.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Needs moar Benny Hill music.

Very surprised the copper doesn't know how to tackle. Grab the legs dummy, not the waist.

Creasy Bear

Donator
You can't get into a wrestling match with tweakers, you just can't. Just dump the mag into the bugfucks, and solve everybody's problems.

They're white tweakers, nobody will give a fuck.