Man attacked in 7 Eleven store in Brooklyn over a snicker bar extended version

mr. sin

Mar 30, 2005
RALEIGH, NC

NY PostHis chocolate craving cost him his clothes — and his dignity. A group of bold clerks at a 7-Eleven near Brooklyn’s Barclays Center were caught on a video dragging an alleged shoplifter back into the store after they claimed he tried sneaking out with a Snickers bar. They then stripped down David Golson to nothing but his underwear — even giving the 29-year-old Bronx man a wedgie. Golson — who has a long rap sheet — tried fleeing the convenience store at 395 Flatbush Avenue Extension around 11:15 p.m. Wednesday night with the stolen sweets after being confronted by the clerks, cops said. The stunning scene – caught on a 3-minute video that were viral yesterday after being posted on the blog WorldStarHipHop – shows a nearly naked Golson screaming for help and trying to break free to run out of the store. And instead of getting to bite into the candy bar, he claimed one of the workers bit into him. “I got nothing man! Why you biting me?!” he cried out to two uniformed clerks and a plainclothes worker as they ripped off his shirt, T-shirt and dropped his jeans to his ankles. Sporting nothing but briefs, Golson had his underwear tugged up by the one of the workers who then took the torn T-shirt and draped it around Golson’s bottoms, clutching it with both hands so he couldn’t escape. The others clutched other parts of his upper body so he couldn’t get away. Stunned passersby gasped through a store window giggling while a group of shoppers roaring with laughter recorded the incident. “This is ridicuous — for some Snickers,” yelled one shopper watching. “This N—- has no clothes on … “will somebody call the police.” When cops arrived, they cuffed Golson – who had an outstanding warrant for an earlier arrest. They charged him with robbery, assault, criminal mischief and criminal possession of stolen property. Police sources said the workers were not changed with any crimes because Golson tried to attack them and knock over shelves after they first approached him — something that wasn’t caught on the smart phone. “That’s why he was hemmed up,” a source said. “They grabbed him, and prevented him from leaving the store. That’s why he ended up with his clothes off. They kept getting torn off as they tried to hold him.” A 7-11 spokeswoman said the chain is “horrified about the video,” adding, “We do not condone restraining any customer.” She said she “believes” Golson previously shoplifted in the shop. One employee was fired while two others will be required to re-take a 7-Eleven training course, she said.

Atomic Fireball

Donator
Jul 26, 2005
Yeah he only stole one thing and started knocking over shelves. God bless the Indians and Koreans and the other foreign small business owners who aren't Mau-Maued by our entitled savages.

BTW there goes one Obama Slurpee vote.

GlennathonMcD

May 7, 2012
I do Loss Prevention in a super market. While we are allowed to use necessary force, I'm not sure I'd fight somebody for a candy bar. Yes, the shoplifter himself had a long rap sheet and is a dirt bag.. But, causing all of that $ in damages, a big scene, and bad publicity for the store for a candy bar worth less then 2 bucks = not a smart business decision.

lajikal

Aug 6, 2009
Lol. ****** ain't got no clothes on.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Aug 26, 2002
Your house, behind the couch
Tad excessive for a candy bar.

Just grab his picture and call the cops stupid.

He's a local boy and he'll be caught walking around very quickly.

lajikal

Aug 6, 2009
Need a break?

Ehhh..

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
How much other stuff did he steal in the past? You can bet he's a perpetual problem

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Aug 26, 2002
Your house, behind the couch
How much other stuff did he steal in the past? You can bet he's a perpetual problem
I'm sure he is but going to those lengths over a fucking
candy bar will only get you in trouble too.

Should have let him go and sent some goons to
beat his ass in an alley later.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
Or turn him into next weeks mystery meat stir fry at uncle chinks chinese buffet

Mother Shucker

I'm over here now.
Oct 13, 2004
Your Mom's box.
Crooklyn in the hizzy yo.

Just burn Brooklyn to the ground and let the Tony Manaro's take it back over.

Mother Shucker

I'm over here now.
Oct 13, 2004
Your Mom's box.
You know once I become king of America where I go to fire bomb after Brooklyn, right? Gonna miss Pat's cheese steaks....:action-sm