Man builds wings and flies by flapping them.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
[video]http://gizmodo.com/5894904/man-flies-like-a-bird-flapping-his-own-wings[/video]

Pretty cool!

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
Jul 25, 2005
philly
The two naysayers in the 2nd update of the article have some pretty cromulent arguments.

Rash Rendering

Feb 9, 2010
It looks real enough but I'm saying fake for the simple fact that it hasn't been done before. You can do some pretty sophisticated CGI at home now. The haiti UFO video looked real as shit too (til you figure out that all the trees are the same model)...

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
Hahaha fake as fuck, nice try idiot! Anyway, with all the propulsion technology, why would you
Wanna flap your arms?
You should be careful who you call idiot.

Kidlockdmh

Aug 18, 2011
A world that doesn't exist...yet
You are right..should have said "idiots" as there were many involved in this obviously fake but purely hilarious video...I still don't get how people can think this is real

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
You are right..should have said "idiots" as there were many involved in this obviously fake but purely hilarious video...I still don't get how people can think this is real

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Jan 25, 2007
Canada. Land of the Fat.
He meant you're an idiot, so calling others idiots is similar to a retard calling another penny-eater a waterhead. Not surprised you chose to either completely miss his point, or try to make it seem like he wasn't calling you a fucking dunce.

There's a mildly interesting parallel here though. You think the above video is fake, and made by idiots. Kind of like how we all feel with the shit videos you post.

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
Wow, I've never wanted to wish AIDS on a person more in my life. Seriously, I can't quite pinpoint what it is, but I just wish you would get AIDS.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Jan 12, 2010
Northern California
Wow, I've never wanted to wish AIDS on a person more in my life. Seriously, I can't quite pinpoint what it is, but I just wish you would get AIDS.
So you're part of the elite trying to reduce the world's population?

If so, in this one instance I'm with you.

Kidlockdmh

Aug 18, 2011
A world that doesn't exist...yet
Haha like I'm going to debate "who is an idiot" with you idiots! The comments and discussion of this video are much more fun intelligent and engaging on YouTube and gizmodo, most likely cuz everyone there doesn't have a hard-on for me

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
Haha like I'm going to debate "who is an idiot" with you idiots! The comments and discussion of this video are much more fun intelligent and engaging on YouTube and gizmodo, most likely cuz everyone there doesn't have a hard-on for me
While this wing thing is most likely bullshit.

The video is much more amusing that the shit you and your gay pop pop put out on You Tube.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
if it is a fake, then the entire set up of a website, series of videos, appearances foreign tv, and geek conventions makes it one of the most elaborate I've ever seen.
[video=youtube;Q0tKFOcHyrI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0tKFOcHyrI&feature=relmfu[/video]

GrammatonCleric

Nov 19, 2008
If it's real it is only about 100 years too late. We have machines that do the flapping now, they are called engines.
They also weigh too much including whatever fuel is necessary for them to operate. . .