Man charged w/Manslaghter for Death During Kinky Sex

Razor Roman

MJMandalayForPresident2024
Aug 27, 2002
Sayreville NJ
From The Smoking Gun

Kinky Sex, Shocking Death

Pennsylvania man charged with electrocuting wife during nip zip

JANUARY 25--A kinky sex escapade ended this week with the electrocution death of a Pennsylvania woman and the arrest of her husband for manslaughter. According to cops, Toby Taylor, 37, first claimed that his wife Kirsten was shocked by her hair dryer. But he then admitted that the couple was "into weird sexual behaviors," according to a probable cause affidavit. Taylor then explained that he hooks clips to his wife's nipples and "plugs the cord into a electric strip" and shocks her. On Wednesday evening, Taylor said, Kirsten removed her clothes, attached the clips, and shocked herself. He then picked up the electric strip and shocked her several more times, adding that he had placed a piece of electric tape over her mouth during the jolts. After the last shock, Kirsten, 29, "fell over on to her face." Taylor initially thought his wife was joking, but quickly realized she was unconscious. He then dressed her in preparation for driving to the hospital, but instead called 911 when she stopped breathing. Taylor, pictured in the below mug shot, told investigators that the couple had "been engaging in electric shock sex and other types of extreme bondage for about 2 years." He was charged yesterday with involuntary manslaughter and reckless endangerment and was jailed in the York Count lockup (where he remains in custody on $100,000 bail).
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2008/0125081dryer1.html

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
hot

i think ill stick to jerking off in mines face

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
I'm surprised the fucking cops here left their speed traps long enough to arrest a real criminal. Driving after dark in this town is a constant threat of getting a ticket.

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005
Yea thats why we stopped that a few weeks ago :icon_mrgr

Blue Heeler

Uber Listener / Asshole
Aug 24, 2007
KY
Look close at the mug shot...he's giving two thumbs up!

Duuuuuude!

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Jul 24, 2005
Idaho
I recall some Russ meyers film 25 years ago where the gal was on top and unscrewed the light bulb over the bed and jammed her fingers in. They both got off and screamed at the same time.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
"electric shock sex"? How fucked up is your life that you need
that to get off?
Electro play is actually quite popular and it's a service offered by a number of Dommes. I always imagined it to be erotic to get tazed (not like Full Taser Power but something more powerful than a battery shock) at the small of one's back at the point of climax.

Razor Roman

MJMandalayForPresident2024
Aug 27, 2002
Sayreville NJ
Electro play is actually quite popular and it's a service offered by a number of Dommes. I always imagined it to be erotic to get tazed (not like Full Taser Power but something more powerful than a battery shock) at the small of one's back at the point of climax.
...so I've heard... from a friend of mine.... who lives in Canada:rolleyes:

weakside

He was stupid. I was lucky. I will visit him soon.
Dec 9, 2004
California
It's always fun until someone gets dead ;)
Yeah, true. Consequences suck sometimes.

I feel for this guy. I can only imagine what he was thinking the second he realized he accidentally killed his wife and the resulting fast-forwarding through the upcoming events in his life, realizing that none of them were going to be very good.