Man Charged With Killing Philadelphia Police Officer

Dec 8, 2004
Maine

PHILADELPHIA -- Police charged a convicted felon Friday in the slaying of a Philadelphia police officer who was robbed and killed on his way home from work, and urged a suspected teenage accomplice to surrender.

Both men have prior arrest records, and the alleged shooter had served at least two years in prison on gun charges, court records show.

Rafael Jones, 23, was charged with murder, robbery, conspiracy and other counts in the slaying last weekend of veteran Officer Moses Walker Jr. Jones had been arrested earlier in the week on an alleged parole violation.

Police identified the other man seen on surveillance video, who is still being sought, as 19-year-old Chancier McFarland of North Philadelphia.

"I don't think you want our fugitive task force or our SWAT team to come and get you," Police Commissioner Charles Ramsey warned McFarland.

Walker, 40, had changed into street clothes after an overnight shift and was walking to a bus stop at about 6 a.m. Saturday when two men crossed the street and tried to rob him. Walker had time only to draw his gun before he was shot in the chest, stomach and arm, authorities said.

The robbery attempt mirrored several other armed holdups in the area in the last few months, police said.

Funeral services are set for Monday for Walker, who was not married and had no children. News reports have described him as a devoted member of his church. He had spent 19 years in the police department, nearly all of them in the North Philadelphia neighborhood where he was killed.

Ramsey described Walker's relatives, including his mother and a nephew, as "elated" by news of Jones' arrest. He is also survived by five siblings.

"They also know we have one more person to bring into custody, so we are not finished yet," Ramsey said. "At least there is some measure of relief."

Jones served at least two years in prison on 2007 gun charges. Robbery and bodily injury charges that were initially filed in the case were later withdrawn. It was not immediately clear if he has a lawyer in the murder case. He had previously been represented by the Philadelphia public defender's office, which does not comment on clients.

Ramsey called Jones "a violent thug" and said he hopes the court system puts him away this time "for the rest of his miserable life."

Defense lawyer Jeff Muldawer, who was court-appointed to represent McFarland on misdemeanor drug charges filed in April, said his client's first name is Chancies, not Chancier. That case is set for trial on Sept. 7. McFarland had posted $8,000 bail.

"I felt the earlier case was a winnable case," Muldawer said Friday.

McFarland had also spent time in juvenile detention, court records show.

The city, the police union and others had posted a reward of more than $100,000 as police searched for Walker's killers. Ramsey called the reward helpful to investigators, but said it was not the only reason people came forward with information.
Link

Savage...

Oh and found this gem on FB...

I Support Chancier McFarland & Rafael Jones

Oh the guy that started it...

http://staphmeal.com/

Oh douche in question...

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
Felon in possession on a firearm is a big no no.

Hope the thug catches a 12 gauge slug to the dome.

bb1mobile

wackbag's special mod
Wackbag Staff
Jul 10, 2007
Just wandering around
Hopefully he refuses to surrender.

Dying in a hail of bullets is
a far more suitable end for
this piece of shit.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
Fry them

OccupyWackbag

Dec 12, 2011
Douchbag just posted another Page about Romney (I don't even want to post the title), bet he'll be getting a visit.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
Holy shit, thats priceless. What a dickhead.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
Hope that savage 'trips' down every flight of stairs he comes across for the rest of his life. No matter how short it maybe.

domelogic

Feb 16, 2005
Center Valley, Pa.
There is no hope for either of these two so putting them in jail only wastes tax dollars. I cant think of a horrible enough way for these two to die. Hopefully that extradition from Alabama is a painful one

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
Looks like the wittle boys shit face book got deleted.
Jeez I hope there are no Philly police giving him a talking to... Hopefully followed by a couple of secret service agents...

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Psychopath

I want to fuck your girlfriend.
Dec 28, 2008
Constant sate of misery
I am more disgusted with the asshole who made the fanpage than the cop killers. The cop killers will fry. But that faggot Josh Albert won't. Here's hoping there is some law about actively supporting the murder of police.

OccupyWackbag

Dec 12, 2011
I am more disgusted with the asshole who made the fanpage than the cop killers. The cop killers will fry. But that faggot Josh Albert won't. Here's hoping there is some law about actively supporting the murder of police.
There are in countries with no free speech.

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
Like I said his posts (on his site) have escalated recently to drive traffic to his site... Best to ignore him and wait to karma to catch up...

The Mitt stuff will hopefully get him in trouble and at the min I want him to have a talking to... Just for being an attention seeking trollup...

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
Looks like the wittle boys shit face book got deleted.
The Romney page was still up half an hour ago.
I reported it..I got an email that says they don't believe it constitutes a violation of terms of service.

Psychopath

I want to fuck your girlfriend.
Dec 28, 2008
Constant sate of misery
The Romney page was still up half an hour ago.
I reported it..I got an email that says they don't believe it constitutes a violation of terms of service.
I got the same email. How the fuck does that not violate the TOS? Seriously, he is threatening a presidential candidate.

Motor Head

HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL
Jan 23, 2006
Land of hicks and rubes.
He's threatening the one that is ok to threaten.
I think it's the words he uses. He advocated the murder, but he didn't say he would do it. Try using that exact same language with Dear Leader and you will have black SUV's in your driveway on Monday and the IRS government car on Tuesday.

He's just a butt hurt queer. I saw he bitched about Murdoch having the audacity to only leave a 15% tip. Maybe the food and service was shit, and he was being nice.....OR maybe it's not of your fucking business how much he tips you table waiting faggot.