Man cleared of sleepwalk sex with 15-year-old

busterbros

Because fuck 'em, that's why
Dec 12, 2004
I swear, officer, I was asleep.

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,22209032-5006003,00.html

A BRITISH RAF mechanic who claimed he was sleepwalking when he had sex with a 15-year-old girl has been cleared of ****.

Senior Aircraftsman Kenneth Ecott, 26, wept after a jury took two hours to find he was not responsible for his actions.

Mr Ecott did not deny having sex with the girl, but said he had no memory of it happening.

Instead he insisted he had a condition known as sexsomnia in which sufferers carry out indecent acts in their sleep.

It was this affliction that made him climb naked on top of the girl at a friend's birthday party sleepover in Poole, Dorset, the Bournemouth Crown Court heard.

The girl screamed when she awoke.

Mr Ecott was said to have confessed to the girl's family and apologised for having sex with her.

But when he was arrested in his barracks at RAF Brize Norton, Oxfordshire, he told police he was prone to sleepwalking.

He claimed to have been in a state of automatism while with the girl, meaning he was not aware of his actions.

His girlfriend told the court that he had fondled her in bed while asleep.

martianvirus

READY THE ANALPROBES!!!!!!!!
Nov 20, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
If you had that problem, wouldn't you also try to sleep with anyone in the same house? Why didn't he ever **** his mother? Or would your subconchus know that?

Jun 2, 2005
Dallas
This actually happened to my ex wife. She was sleeping at a dude's house because everyone was too drunk to drive home, and she woke up to him doing her, but he was completely passed out.

Weird shit

Cunt Smasher

Caligula Jr.
Aug 26, 2005
Yeah,and I can convince a girl I borrowed my buddies vasectomy.

the Streif

¡¡¡¡sıʞunɹɹɹɹɹɹɹℲ
Donator
Aug 25, 2002
In a hot tub having a snow ball fight.
This actually happened to my ex wife. She was sleeping at a dude's house because everyone was too drunk to drive home, and she woke up to him doing her, but he was completely passed out.

Weird shit
And is your wife's name Denise?:action-sm

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
Aug 20, 2004
So that's what happened! Whew, I thought I just liked fucking 15 year olds! ;)
Actually, in all seriousness, I had a girlfriend of 8 years when I was a much younger man, and we lived together, and there were several occasions where I would wake up fucking her with no clue how I got started.

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: That's classic. I can't believe he got off on the charges but congrats to him for beating the system

Simby19

I want to have L'il Jimmy's babies
Aug 10, 2006
Paramus, NJ
I thought it happened twice for a second..

MrAbovePar

En Taro Anthony
Mar 14, 2005
Covington. La
Ehhh.h...I can buy it.

It's happened to me before...though only with my chick. Sometimes I'll even talk. One time she tried to wake me up after I fell asleep on the couch and I grabbed her, pulled her on top of me, and said "Let's fuck". She pushed me off of her and I rolled over and started snoring. At least that's what she's told me because I don't remember anything.

A few times I've been awoken in the middle of the night by an elbow to the ribs because I tried molesting her in my sleep.

Newmania

**I move away from the mic to fuck your mother.
May 15, 2006
The lily white suburbs of Detoilet
So, was this girl naked at the time? I cannot believe this fucker took off her pants and stuck his dick in her without her going apeshit. Total crock of shit if you ask me.

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
A few times I've been awoken in the middle of the night by an elbow to the ribs because I tried molesting her in my sleep.
Come on, if you're sharing a bed then it's fair game. No such thing as molesting your girlfriend or wife :p

Xyn

3 letters, 0 meaning
Mar 3, 2005
California
I know I'm a sleep walker (although I don't think I've done it since I was like, 16, so four years), but I've never done anything like this.

Once when I was 7 or 8 I walked out of the hotel room me and my family were staying at in the middle of the night. I woke up the moment the door snapped shut behind me, but I guess if I had kept going or been a little less lucky, I could have ended up on the receiving end of some sleep sex.

I'll have to remember this next time I'm at a party though. Start fucking some chick when everyones passed out and point to my history of sleep walking.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
Sleep....Sex!
Sleep....Se-eh-eh-ex.

Sprite

permanent case of the Moooondays
Apr 27, 2005
Jersey
Talk about hot teen news!

The Phoenix

Oh, figure it out already!
May 19, 2007
Haha, he get's to fuck a 15 year old without going to prison but can't remember any of it. Ain't that a bitch.

martianvirus

READY THE ANALPROBES!!!!!!!!
Nov 20, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
What kind of doctor do you need to 'officially' have this condition?