Man commits crime 16 minutes after getting out of jail

Dec 8, 2004
Maine

Marcus Hunt

HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla - Just minutes after he walked out of jail, authorities say a Tampa man committed a crime that would land him back behind bars.

Marcus Hunt was released from the Hillsborough County jail at 4:22 p.m. on Saturday. Hunt had posted bond after being arrested by Tampa police for fleeing officers and driving without a license.

About sixteen minutes after being released from jail, Hunt struck a man in the face and stole his bicycle near 78th Street and Gray Moss Lane, deputies said.

A warrant was issued for Hunt's arrest. He was taken into custody on Tuesday morning at his home on Fish Lake Road.

Hunt is charged with robbery and is being held on $25,000 bond. He has an extensive criminal record.
Link

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
May 21, 2005
Hell,California
and he should have been shot in the head as soon as the cops arrived to arrest him this time

repete criminals are not worth the effort of rehabilitation

lajikal

Aug 6, 2009
I blame white people and the ****** people. Take that back, just white people cuz nigs gonna nig.

Motor Head

HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL
Jan 23, 2006
Land of hicks and rubes.
Well, at least he was thinking about about Global Warming when he decided to steal a bike instead of a car. Greeners gonna green.

lajikal

Aug 6, 2009
Shouldn't you be down at the Home Depot looking for work?:action-sm
Ay pendejo cabron, I've moved up to Lowe's status.
[yt]Zm9ks3o1wkM[/yt]

the ****** one had me shittin' all ova da flo.
[yt]LjmBhxL82YM[/yt]

there's a chink one, haven't seen yet.

Motor Head

HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL
Jan 23, 2006
Land of hicks and rubes.
Ay pendejo cabron, I've moved up to Lowe's status.
[yt]Zm9ks3o1wkM[/yt]

the ****** one had me shittin' all ova da flo.
[yt]LjmBhxL82YM[/yt]

there's a chink one, haven't seen yet.
3HP used to have a big fancy schmancy Dodge Pickup. He must of traded it and his manhood in for the minivan.:action-sm

Stig

Wackbag's New Favorite Heel
Jul 26, 2005
NH
"Extensive criminal record?" You don't say.

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
Mar 2, 2006
KC Metro
I got one even better than that.

One time we released a convict from my prison who walked down to the gas station at the bottom of the hill from the prison. He then attempted to hold the attendant up at finger-point utilizing his forefinger and thumb in a gun formation. When the attendant laughed at him, he took some candy, ate it, and sat down on the floor of the gas station and directed the attendant to call the police to report him for attempted robbery.

Jon the Cop

Oct 20, 2008
Indiana
I got one even better than that.

One time we released a convict from my prison who walked down to the gas station at the bottom of the hill from the prison. He then attempted to hold the attendant up at finger-point utilizing his forefinger and thumb in a gun formation. When the attendant laughed at him, he took some candy, ate it, and sat down on the floor of the gas station and directed the attendant to call the police to report him for attempted robbery.
I've told this story before, but same kind of thing. I arrested a vagrant for public intox for the third time in a month in a tiny Missouri town one night. My Lt released him the following morning around 8ish. Within 20 minutes he walked into the post office five blocks away from the PD and held them up at finger point (he kept his finger gat inside his jacket). Made off with a couple bucks and was promptly arrested by the same Lt at the Mississippi riverfront within 2 hours of his release. Feds arrived out of STL within 2 hours and carted his dumb ass off. He got his paid federal vacation with BOP. 7 years I think?