Man creates virtual girlfriend

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
[h=2]Sadness: Guy Creates Virtual Girlfriend He Can Take Out On Dates Using Kinect, Video Glasses, Zero Self Respect[/h] July 10, 2012 in girlfriend, no no no, no word how many hours brobro has clocked looking up her skirt but we'd probably both puke if we knew so i think it's for the best, nokay, oh cool her tie moves!, sadness, virtual, virtual reality, vr, why why why?, wtf did i just watch?, yeah you did, you're doing it wrong, you've got to be kidding me

Wow, of course you took her to a playground YOU PERVY WEIRDO.
This is a video of a guy demonstrating his virtual reality girlfriend. She was created using a hacked Kinect, some video glasses, and a heaping scoop of sad, pervertedness. Her actual avatar is Hatsune Miku, a Japanese virtual reality pop star, and the object of more than one misguided man's affections. *sweeping air in a bear-hug* I SAID SHE'S MINE, BRO -- WE'RE HUGGING RIGHT NOW. Just watch the video for more sadness than you could shake a virtual stick at, including the sicko actually slapping her on the head the 2:05 mark. No wonder he doesn't have a girlfriend, he can't even treat a virtual one right. I don't even wanna know how many Tomigatchis he's killed.
Hit the jump for the WTF'ery in progress.
[yt]9jpWiTVR0GA#![/yt]

All sadness aside, there is lots of science fiction where people have virtual assistants. This kind of thing could be a first step...of course, first we will figure out how to Kinect it to our junk.

http://www.geekologie.com/2012/07/sadness-guy-creates-virtual-girlfriend-h.php

Norm Stansfield

私は亀が好きだ。
Mar 17, 2009
Is she getting punched in the head, at 2:10?

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
Yup.

lajikal

Aug 6, 2009
She's gonna get kicked in the cunt if she yaps about the punching.