Man Drives Drunk: Inside Walmart

Dec 8, 2004
Maine

Always low prices. Always Florida.

Florida man Timothy Carr was arrested after allegedly driving drunk inside a Walmart. Police say Carr, a transient, was spotted around 9 p.m. Sunday drunk and behind the wheel of a motorized shopping cart, WFLA reports.

While driving the cart, Carr was allegedly drinking an alcoholic beverage he had taken off the shelf inside the store. He was knocking items off of shelves as he drove, according to police.

Carr allegedly told police he was a transient, and that he did not have money to pay for the alcohol. He was arrested on charges of disorderly intoxication and retail theft, according to WFLX. Because he has been arrested twice before for retail theft, this arrest was a felony.

Carr is by no means the first to be accused of driving drunk in a vehicle that's far from street-legal. In May, Joe Bruss pleaded guilty to driving a Zamboni drunk while cleaning the ice for pee-wee hockey players in Minnesota.

And in 2009, Kile Wygle was charged with drunk driving after allegedly crashing a motorized bar stool powered by a deconstructed lawn mower.
Link

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
I always just assume that a majority of the people shopping (and some working) at Wally World are under the influence of something.

Falldog

Wackbag's Best Conservative
Donator
May 16, 2007
Nothern VA
People go to Walmart sober?

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
Walmart is entertaining more often than not... Its half the point of going there for me.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
I've only been in Walmart a few times. I could never find the wall section. So I left. Never to return.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Jan 12, 2010
Northern California
I've only been in Walmart a few times. I could never find the wall section. So I left. Never to return.
Dude they're located near the perimeter of pretty much every Wal-Mart I've been to. Ask someone for assistance next time you go, they're very helpful and would be happy to point them out.