man from India gets scalped by leopard

NuttyJim

Feb 18, 2006
This dude got FUCKED UP by this leopard. Here's the story and link to pictures.

http://photoblog.msnbc.msn.com/_new...pard-scalps-man-during-deadly-attack-in-india

A wild leopard attacked five people on a three-hour rampage in the eastern Indian city of Guwahati, killing one man before being tranquilized by authorities.
Residents told AP the leopard attacked a 50-year-old lawyer as he talked on his cellphone. He was rushed to a hospital where he died Sunday.
Witnesses told the Calcutta Telegraph that unruly crowds cornered and threatened the leopard, which may have provoked it.
Manas Paran, a local newspaper photographer, recounted the attack. After mauling a cook (who had part of his scalp torn off, seen in these pictures), the leopard jumped walls and wandered to other homes in the crowded neighborhood. At one point Paran saw a man chasing the leopard with a metal rod. Despite his warnings, the man continued and then the leopard attacked.
“I was worried that it would turn on me. My heart was thumping and hands were shaking; I was terrified,” Paran told the Telegraph.
Wildlife officials eventually tranquilized the leopard and planned to release it at a wildlife park 120 miles west of the city home to around 1 million.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
He's a lawyer. Fuck him.

NuttyJim

Feb 18, 2006
He's a lawyer. Fuck him.
calling that dude a lawyer is like calling this guy a Doctor.

either way fuck them all for messing with that leopard.

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
Wow. Poor leopard. just wandering into a small town of India lookin for some food. Freaky as fuck that the photographer was able to get a pic right when he got attacked.

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Jul 24, 2005
Idaho
I zoomed in on the picture to get a look at the leopard claws and noticed a strange thing. That cook that got his scalp torn off had some funky ninja claws poking between his fingers. He went out with a mind to show that leopard how a real man fights. Challenge accepted.

Motor Head

HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL
Jan 23, 2006
Land of hicks and rubes.
I zoomed in on the picture to get a look at the leopard claws and noticed a strange thing. That cook that got his scalp torn off had some funky ninja claws poking between his fingers. He went out with a mind to show that leopard how a real man fights. Challenge accepted.

Tssssss tssssssss No need to flip your lid over the leopard attacking you or sumtin tsssssss tssssss

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
If this was in the faggot USA that Leopard would be dead and we'd never see those awesome pics.

Fuck that lid-flippin savage.

afternoonquil

Apology Ostrich
Apr 2, 2011
LMFAO, what a pussy.

Nice flinching there Mary or shall I say Derpa Derpa Singh Mari?

I fought a tiger once, granted I also won it at Great Adventure but that's either here or nigh.

maz

TRueWDTer
Feb 16, 2005
abu dhabi,pa.
Chase the Leopard With a Metal Rod

Sounds like a great childrens' street game

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Aug 26, 2002
Your house, behind the couch
Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow,
ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow,
ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow.....