Man Had 200 Dead Dogs, 1000+ Bones In Backyard: Cops

Police say they were horrified to find more than 200 dead dogs and 45 dogs in "very poor condition" in the backyard of Loney L. Garrett on Tuesday morning.

Deputies say most of the dogs died of neglect, but some were found with bullet holes in their heads, WCSC reported.

Officials also allegedly found more than 100 dog skulls behind the Goose Creek, S.C. home, according to Goose Creek Patch. The emaciated 45 living dogs "may not survive."

Garrett is currently charged with ill-treatment of animals, but charges will likely be added.

Authorities are still searching his backyard, according to Dan Moon, Berkeley County Sheriff's Office spokesperson. A search team is marking spots where they find bones and carcasses.

"It's a terrible, stinking, sloppy, terribly unhealthy situation back here," Moon told Patch.

For more than a week, residents complained to authorities of odors and signs of animal abuse, according to WCSC. Tuesday morning, Berkeley officials acquired a warrant to search the property.

"There are, I want to say thousands of dog bones behind this property," Moon said to WCSC.
A neighbor told WCSC that she'd called authorities about Garrett's animal abuse four years ago when she first witnessed dog skeletons in a ditch behind his house.

Garrett remains in Berkeley County Detention Center. No bond has been set.
Link

Savage...

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
WTF is wrong with some people. :mad:
They're human. It's basic human nature to spread misery. Same as a Disease. Only difference really is that human beings tend to be capable of a higher thought process.

CM Mark

The East is Ours!
This mother fucker needs to be shot, hung, drawn and quartered, tarred and feathered, then shot again.

Guessing he was breeding Pit Bulls... from the size of that pelvis (?) in the picture...

Motor Head

HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL
For some reason when I read the thread headline, I pictured a fat Asian lady picking her teeth saying "me no see your dog".

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
I can't think of a punishment mean enough for a piece of trash like this.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Bury him so only his head is exposed in a dog kennel. Paint it to look like a fire hydrant. Broadcast live. Profit.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Ugh. Now I'm going to need to watch a Mexican chainsaw beheading video to cheer up.

TomC

uppity neobarb
Not far from me(hometown), the road this guy lives off is where the American Legion is from my Elvis thread, The news has said that they were "like" hound dogs, I'm sure all mixed muts

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Not far from me(hometown), the road this guy lives off is where the American Legion is from my Elvis thread, The news has said that they were "like" hound dogs, I'm sure all mixed muts
Please go punch him in the fucking mouth.

Wrecktum

Tounge puncher of fart boxes
So I guess he is a cat person.

Sent from my SGH-S959G using Tapatalk 2

TomC

uppity neobarb
Hang on... you have blecks near you... what's that like? ;-)
Its the south, until I had to visit the in-laws in Ohio I had never (35+ years) been in a fast food joint with only white people behind the counter.