Man kills 2-year-old for disrespecting him

Falldog

Wackbag's Best Conservative
Donator
May 16, 2007
Nothern VA

A 26-year-old Suitland man killed a 2-year-old boy this past May after he climbed onto a piece of furniture, then "disrespected him" with a facial expression, prosecutors say.
In charging documents released Thursday, officials say that Clifton Bernard grabbed 2-year-old Jamir Shipe and shoved him to the floor on May 22, then grabbed him by the face and forced his head through a wall.
Prince George's County Police say that Bernard admitted to killing Jamir, the son of the woman he was in a relationship with, in an interview shortly after the boy was discovered.
A grand jury charged Bernard with murder, child abuse and first and second degree assault.
The alleged incident happened at an apartment in the 3800 block of Swann Road in Suitland while Bernard was taking care of the boy.
At some point, authorities say that Bernard became enraged with Jamir after he climbed onto some furniture inside the home. At that point, he is accused of grabbing the boy by the midsection and throwing him to the floor.
Bernard then admitted to grabbing Jamir by the face and pushing his head into a wall. However, when he called 911, Bernard told dispatchers that the boy was choking on food.
Jamir was suffering from multiple severe injuries, including broken bones in his face and head and total respiratory failure. He died the next day.
http://www.wjla.com/articles/2013/06/clifton-bernard-charged-with-jamir-shipe-s-murder-90356.html

JoeyDVDZ

That's MR. MOJO, Motherfucker!
Aug 20, 2004
Thinning the herd. Still sucks though; kids don't deserve this shit.

DanaReevesLungs

I can keep rhythm with no metronome...
Donator
Jun 9, 2005
Louisiana
I don't understand the entire "respect" thing in the ****** culture. They don't respect anything! They have no respect for life, property or anything else. All they do is disrespect everything in society. Nothing but emotionless savages.

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Jamir was suffering from multiple severe injuries, including broken bones in his face and head and total respiratory failure.
Bernard told dispatchers that the boy was choking on food.
Nice excuse, idiot.

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
I don't understand the entire "respect" thing in the ****** culture. They don't respect anything! They have no respect for life, property or anything else.
They don't have any respect for themselves either. Whenever one of them decides that they've had enough and wants to leave the ghetto or better themselves in some way, they catch nothing but shit for it from their "friends".

DanaReevesLungs

I can keep rhythm with no metronome...
Donator
Jun 9, 2005
Louisiana
They don't have any respect for themselves either. Whenever one of them decides that they've had enough and wants to leave the ghetto or better themselves in some way, they catch nothing but shit for it from their "friends".
We had a kid in my school who they considered a "learned ******" because he was a pretty smart guy. Kid was extremely shy and kept to himself a lot, but was really fucking bright and they just hassled him ALL fucking day. He was bullied more than anyone else in school and it was his own group of kids from his neighborhood. Poor bastard. I wonder whatever happened to him.

Steve McQueen

heartless fuck
May 23, 2006
New York
Won't fight anyone unless it's 5 to 1 or he outweighs his opponent nine times over. Typical.

And the word "disrespect" in the title automatically solves GTR.

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Mar 23, 2008
Kingdom of Charis
Forget for a second that he did this, why would you ever tell this to the cops? I always assume the explanation given by a suspect to police is them trying to excuse what they did. Like he expected the detectives to go "he disrespected you?! Shieeet, uncuff this man immediately!"

NuttyJim

Feb 18, 2006
Set him on fire pronto!

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
Stick him in gen pop. ASAP. With a little note written on his forehead; BABYKILLER.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
I don't understand the entire "respect" thing in the ****** culture. They don't respect anything! They have no respect for life, property or anything else. All they do is disrespect everything in society. Nothing but emotionless savages.
I disagree on the emotionless angle. I think they are ALL emotion with zero self control.

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
Aug 22, 2002
JERZ
We had a kid in my school who they considered a "learned ******" because he was a pretty smart guy. Kid was extremely shy and kept to himself a lot, but was really fucking bright and they just hassled him ALL fucking day. He was bullied more than anyone else in school and it was his own group of kids from his neighborhood. Poor bastard. I wonder whatever happened to him.
The lone black kid in my high school graduating class was raised properly. He was basically white ....until we were juniors in high school. Then he tried be a thug. It was hilarious because he came off a wigger. He tried to have that thug swagger in his walk but it ended just him sliding his feet across the floor. We would constantly yell pick your fucking feet up when you walk you look like an asshole. He would try to talk all ghetto and we would just laugh in his face. One day our senior year I pulled him aside and was look dave you are the whitest black guy i ever met. This thug persona youre trying pull off makes you come like a wigger and it makes you look like an asshole. Dude your parents are rich respectable people. You from Folsom, NJ (its so small its a Boro and not a town. They send their kids to hammontons high school thats how small it is) . A place whose elementary school is so good people send their kids there from all over NJ. Youre not from Camden not matter how hard you try to act like it. Knock it the fuck off.

He never did till years later when he joined the navy.