Man kills and tries to eat girlfriend

Myhairygrundle

Screw you guys, I'm going home.
Jul 16, 2005
Texas
Gross....cops found a boiling ear and flesh with a fork.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/5432288.html

Officials: Suspect killed, tried to eat girlfriend

TYLER — A man held on a capital murder charge in the death of his 21-year-old girlfriend tried to cook and eat her body before police arrived, authorities said today.

The woman's death and mutilation were apparently the beginning of a crime spree that included the murder suspect stabbing the boyfriend of his estranged wife and breaking into a business. The stabbing victim is in critical condition at an area hospital, officials said.

Christopher Lee McCuin, 25, of Tyler, is in the Smith County Jail on a $2 million bond today and did not have an attorney, officials said.

Sheriff officials were alerted Saturday morning after McCuin told his mother and her boyfriend to look in their garage. There, the couple saw the body of 21-year-old Jana Shearer, McCuin's girlfriend. McCuin's mother and her boyfriend fled the home and flagged down a police officer.

After they left, McCuin called 911 and told an emergency dispatcher he had killed his girlfriend and was boiling parts of her, said Smith County Sheriff J.B. Smith.

When authorities arrived at the home, they found Shearer's mutilated body, one ear boiling in a pot of water on the stove and some human flesh sitting on a plate with a fork on the kitchen table.

"I'm never shocked anymore, but I am surprised that human beings can actually do this kind of stuff to each other," Smith told the Tyler Morning Telegraph in a story on its Web site today. "You ask yourself how anyone could do anything like this to someone else. I just don't have an answer."

Shearer appeared to die from blunt trauma to her head, Smith said. Sheriff deputies say they believe she was abducted by McCuin from her home Friday night.

"That's the last time anyone saw her, and we feel she was taken against her will because she was not wearing any shoes. She didn't have her purse or her cell phone," Smith said.

Smith said McCuin then drove to his estranged wife's home, where he stabbed William Veasley, 42. Veasley remains in intensive care at a Tyler hospital.

McCuin was still in that home when deputies arrived, but he jumped into his car and escaped after a short chase, Smith said.

McCuin wasn't seen again until Saturday morning, when he arrived at his mother's home and called her into the garage so she could "come see what he had done," Smith said.

When sheriff deputies arrived, McCuin barricaded himself in the home for a short time before coming out. After he emerged, a tactical team entered and found Shearer's body, Sgt. Gary Middleton said.

After McCuin was arrested and placed in the back of a patrol car, he kicked out the vehicle's side window before being put in additional restraints, Middleton said.

Detectives were trying to determine where the murder happened. They think McCuin drove to his mother's home with the dead woman in the back seat of his extended-cab pickup, said Sheriff's Lt. Larry Wiginton.

"He didn't just kill her and that was it," Wiginton said. "This murder went on for a while and it was pretty brutal and there was some evidence of some really weird stuff."

McCuin has a criminal record that includes driving while intoxicated and aggravated assault with a deadly weapon charges, according to court records. When he was arrested, McCuin had an outstanding felony retaliation warrant.

Neighbors say they believed McCuin was on drugs and had acted strangely.

"He would stand in the roadway and wouldn't let people pass and he would talk to himself. He acted crazy," said next door neighbor Pam Hightower.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
ummm, yea. i hate to say it but if your nuts enough to kill your old lady. why not eat her?

LilJimmiesMule

Fuck you, and Fuck your family...
Donator
Dec 8, 2004
Minnesota Pest
Thats gross. Did he at least add some seasoning to the boiling water to make it taste better?

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
Did he have a nice Cianti and fava beans too?
Damn you, one post away. All right, I'll go another direction.

"Ladle goes in the water, flesh go in the water. Ear's in the water. Her ear."

Valk

Spreading the Virus on NJ GSP 91 to 148
Aug 20, 2006
Point Pleasant, NJ
Why bother battering your ole lady if your not gonna eat her? :loll2:

Ego

The Only Thing Bigger Than My Head
Feb 15, 2005
Elkton, MD
We got another cannibal here.

Authorities find grisly scene in Texas By PAUL J. WEBER, Associated Press Writer
23 minutes ago

Here ya go.

TYLER, Texas - Deputies responding to a 911 call in this East Texas town found a gruesome scene: a human ear boiling in a pot on a stovetop and a hunk of flesh impaled on a fork sitting atop a plate on the kitchen table.

Authorities believe that the 25-year-old man arrested in the death of his 21-year-old girlfriend cooked parts of her body and may have tried to eat them — actions he described to them in the emergency call that led them to the grisly discovery.

Christopher Lee McCuin, 25, was scheduled to be arraigned Monday on a capital murder charge. He was in solitary confinement at a jail on a $2 million bond Sunday night and did not have an attorney, officials said.

Authorities say it is unclear whether McCuin consumed any part of the woman's body.

"We cannot prove that he did," Smith County Sheriff J.B. Smith said Sunday. "He was either going to, had been or led us to think that he was doing it."

McCuin is also the suspect in the early Saturday morning stabbing of a man described as his estranged wife's boyfriend, Smith said.

McCuin has a criminal record that includes driving while intoxicated and aggravated assault with a deadly weapon charges. When he was arrested, McCuin had an outstanding felony retaliation warrant.

Smith said McCuin was known to authorities and had "a history of violence," including assaulting his estranged wife, his girlfriend and his sister.

Officials believe the horrific chain of events began when Jana Shearer, McCuin's girlfriend, was taken by McCuin from her home late Friday night and killed.

Smith said McCuin then drove to his estranged wife's home, where he stabbed his wife's boyfriend, William Veasley, 42. Veasley was in intensive care Sunday night.

McCuin was still in that home when deputies arrived, but he jumped into his car and escaped after a short chase, Smith said. "We did not know at the time that he had murdered anyone," Smith said. "We thought it was a disturbance or an assault."

McCuin wasn't seen again until Saturday morning, when he arrived at the home he shared with his mother and called her into the garage so she could "come see what he had done," Smith said.

His mother and her boyfriend saw the remains of Shearer, authorities said. McCuin's mother and her boyfriend fled the home and flagged down a police officer. McCuin dialed 911 after they left and told an emergency dispatcher he had killed Shearer and was boiling her body parts, Smith said.

When sheriff deputies arrived, McCuin barricaded himself in the home for a short time before coming out. After he emerged, a tactical team entered and found Shearer's body, Sgt. Gary Middleton said. They also found the grisly scene in the kitchen.

After McCuin was arrested and placed in the back of a patrol car, he kicked out the vehicle's side window before being put in additional restraints, Middleton said.

Shearer appeared to have died from blunt trauma to her head, Smith said. She may have been kidnapped Friday night, when her mother saw her get into McCuin's truck.

Detectives were trying to determine where the killing happened. They think McCuin drove to his mother's home with the dead woman in the back seat of his extended-cab pickup, Smith said.

___

Associated Press writer Jeff Carlton in Dallas contributed to this report.

thelord68

There's always time for lubricant
Feb 24, 2003
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
I always thought eating your girlfriend was a euphemism. I guess I've been doing it wrong all these years.

TheDrip

I'm bi-winning.
Jan 9, 2006
Th-That's terrible, I'm sorry.

Jambi

Infidel
Nov 29, 2006
FL
I've eaten a few girls whom I later wanted to kill.

Jim T.

Calmo, calmo...
Jul 12, 2005
But wait, there's more. From the Tyler Morning Telegraph:

PETA Requests Vegetarian Diet in Jail for Cannibalism Suspect

Sheriff's officials were astounded Thursday by a letter requesting the man accused of murdering his girlfriend and possibly participating in cannibalism be placed on a vegetarian diet to keep him from being "involved in any senseless killing" while incarcerated.

The letter was faxed to the Smith County Sheriff's Jail from the national headquarters of the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals Thursday morning.

The Tyler Morning Telegraph received a copy of the letter before officials and notified Sheriff J.B. Smith.

"You have to be kidding me, right?" was his initial reaction to the news of the letter asking the jail to feed Christopher Lee McCuin, 25, a special vegetarian diet and no meat.

McCuin is jailed for the murder of 21-year-old Jana Shearer and authorities have said, in previous stories, that when McCuin was taken into custody there was an ear boiling in a pot of water on the stove and a plate on the kitchen table with what appeared to be human flesh and a fork.

"It is up to you to prevent McCuin from contributing to any more suffering and death by placing him on a healthy, humane vegetarian diet," the letter by PETA Vice President Bruce Friedrich reads.

In a phone interview with the Tyler Paper Thursday, Friedrich responded the letter was serious and was not intended to be funny nor take away from the brutal death suffered by Ms. Shearer.

"Like humans, animals are made of flesh, blood, and bone. They have the same five senses that we do, and they have the same capacity to experience suffering and fear. And all animals share the desire to live their lives free of pain and to avoid a violent death," he said.
They are also delicious.

People-
Eating?
Try
Asparagus!

BravoSierra

Why do people keep calling me?
Jun 27, 2005
Berkeley, CA
A man held on a capital murder charge in the death of his 21-year-old girlfriend tried to cook and eat her body before police arrived, authorities said today.
Wait. TRIED? He TRIED to cook her? He's a horrible killer if the police were there before he could cook her up to medium rare.

Had it been me... I would have done the actual murder QUIETLY. Stabbed her to death.... a light honey mustard sauce, marinated the flesh, broiled in the oven for 3 hours.... and eatten quietly in the living room while watching The History Channel. But that's just me. This guy stinks.

BravoSierra

Why do people keep calling me?
Jun 27, 2005
Berkeley, CA
ummmm, ive heard that people taste like pork.......:icon_roll
I read in L.M. Boyd years ago... that cannibals say the palm is the tastiest part of a person. I always thought my forearm looks delicious if I ever needed to eat myself.

dodisman

Feb 20, 2005
i've eaten enough of her puss...probably would go for the ass since i'm usually denied that