Man ordered to apologize to ex-wife for statements made on facebook

Motor Head

HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL
I would do the 60 days in jail and then file a lawsuit against the family court. This is total bullshit. The First Amendment is absolute. The judge needs to be tarred and feathered, then fired.

Josh_R

I would do the 60 days in jail and then file a lawsuit against the family court. This is total bullshit. The First Amendment is absolute. The judge needs to be tarred and feathered, then fired.
Family courts are complete bullshit and have almost nothing to do with actual laws. Think about a divorce if it was in a real court: What real court would allow a business partner to break his contract and then award HIM half of the business? In a marriage, the one who files for divorce is breaking their contract, and yet that same person (if it is a woman) usually gets half of the shit AND the kids, and often the man has really done nothing wrong. Hell in California the woman can suck 100 dicks then file for divorce and take half her husband's shit.

Could anything possibly be less sincere than a court ordered apology? By definition, it isn't even an apology if there's no regret.

Cop... Speak... Constitution? I'm confused.

Capt.Caveman

Totally unlikeable
I look at it as they've censored every other part of our lives. The only free speech left is on the internet and now they are comin after that. look at sopa.