Man pleads guilty to sodomy with dog

Dec 8, 2004
Maine

A 20-year-old Wichita man pleaded guilty to misdemeanor sodomy today for having sex with a dog; lawyers will now argue over whether he should have to register as a sex offender.

Joshua Coman entered his plea in Sedgwick County District Court, but Judge Joseph Bribiesca set sentencing over until Wednesday. Coman's lawyer, Eric Svoboda, said he plans to challenge the state's attempt to require Coman to register.

Wichita police arrested Coman on Feb. 19 after an acquaintance found him having sex with her 4-year-old female rottweiler in her garage.

Kansas' sodomy law makes having sex with an animal a crime punishable by up to six months in jail.

Coman pleaded guilty to a similar charge last year in Reno County.
ESD?

Link
and Link

Ego

The Only Thing Bigger Than My Head
Feb 15, 2005
Elkton, MD
Maybe he can get his toofasis fixed on the state's dime while he's locked up.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
Why is there even a question as to whether or not he's a sex offender? It's not the first time he's done this. People need to know to keep their dogs away from him!

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
In the news this week, we had Elliot Spitzer's shenanigans...

And here's the other end of the spectrum.

Vyce

Light-skinned, with no Negro dialect.
Feb 11, 2006
Washington D.C.
In all fairness, the bitch was asking for it. You should have seen the way she was wagging her tail. She knew what she was doing.

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
Wichita is one fucked up place. The chick on the toilet, a guy fucking his dog and who could ever forget BTK.

I grew up there and hated every minute of it. Its just a dirty nasty place on I35 thats a pit stop for drug runners between KC and Dallas.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
Wichita is one fucked up place. The chick on the toilet, a guy fucking his dog and who could ever forget BTK.

I grew up there and hated every minute of it. Its just a dirty nasty place on I35 thats a pit stop for drug runners between KC and Dallas.

but...don't you have a lot of Uncle Daddy's down there in Arkansas?

:icon_roll

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
if it keeps him away from little boys. i say no harm no foul