Man stalked his Daughter online, and asks for Nude Pictures

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005
Man stalked daughter online, cops say

Thursday December 27, 2007

A former Essex County resident has been charged in Sussex County with stalking his adult daughter by posing as someone else on the Internet, asking her to pose for nude photos, burglarizing her home and surreptitiously using her computer, authorities said today.

The 50-year-old man, formerly of Verona, was charged in April in Sussex County with luring an adult, burglary and possession of prescription drugs, stalking and harassment, authorities said. The Star-Ledger is withholding the man's name to protect the identity of his daughter.

From Sept. 14, 2006, through April 24, the alleged victim received several sexually explicit e-mails on her Myspace page from a person called "Jeff" and later "Mike," claiming she could earn $10,000 if she posed for nude photos, and that "Mike is watching her and sees her all the time," according to an affidavit.

On April 25, she received from "Mike" a package on her doorstep containing a Playboy Lingerie magazine, a handwritten note and a picture of her and one of her girlfriends, the affidavit states. The sender purported to be a photographer for the magazine.

The alleged victim told police the photo was an original on photo-stock paper that had been removed from her bedroom in Green Township and had not been posted online, and that she feared for her safety, the affidavit states.

The father's attorney, Whitney Fisher, sought a lower bail and said he is a graduate of Livingston High School, and has parents and a brother in Verona with whom he can stay.

Superior Court Judge Thomas Critchley set bail at $35,000 without a 10-percent option, and with the condition of having no contact with the victim.

Evilton

Why do black people call each other "Monica"?
Oct 1, 2006
Is she hot?

KevSlider

EYE HAVE YOU
Wackbag Staff
Sep 30, 2004
Indiana
called picking up chicks.

mayby he was just trying to see if his daughter was a slut,,, so he could teach the whore a lesson?
GD never ceases to amaze. He's justifying daddy stalker.

Dec 25, 2005
NJ
just think... if you had a kid, you'd be able to do the same in only 10 years!

Something to look forward to.

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
GD never ceases to amaze. He's justifying daddy stalker.
he didn't lay a hand on her kev.

I,m 40 my dad plays a mindfuck game with me everyday.

Its called lessons... He is there to teach possibly.

Pretend for a second,,, she is a whore.... and Dads trying to teach her how easy a stalker could kill her ass... sure the dudes a lil unstable but what has he really done besides fuck with her head?

my dad once told me this... " its my job to teach you, Im your father.... and I will do my job until i die.. no matter how old you get.

good parents fuck with your head like a drill Sargent. Im not defending this dude as much as not looking at everything from face value.... the media would like that.

this storys weak and lacks background.

Whats amazing to me Kev is you believe what you read.

click

Jan 5, 2005
N. Jersey
They don't mention the guys name in the article? I guess to protect the victims identity. Just curious because this is by my neck of the woods.

Trying to get her myspace:action-sm