Man Stomped On Pregnant Girlfriend's Stomach, Attempting To Kill Fetus

Dec 8, 2004
Maine

Kenneth Turner allegedly assaulted his pregnant ex-girlfriend, stomping on her stomach in an attempt to kill her unborn baby.

A Minnesota man is charged with attempted murder of an unborn child and domestic assault for allegedly stomping on the stomach of his pregnant ex-girlfriend.

Kenneth Turner went to his ex-girlfriend's apartment in Fridley early Friday morning and allegedly assaulted her for three hours, kicking, punching, and choking the woman during an argument about their relationship, local CBS affiliate WCCO reported. At one point, Turner allegedly ordered her to lie on her back on the bed and then used both feet to stomp on her stomach, according to criminal charges obtained by the Minneapolis Star Tribune.

The victim told authorities that she is two months pregnant and, during the attack, Turner said she "did not deserve the baby" and that he was going to kill it, KARE 11 reported.

While the woman experienced vaginal bleeding and abdominal pain, the Star Tribune reports that it is not yet clear whether the fetus suffered any permanent injuries.

Turner's bail has been set at $500,000 and he is forbidden from having contact with the victim. He is scheduled to appear in court on May 14.

Link

Jun 2, 2005
Dallas
Crimestopper?

Attempted murder of a fetus? Seems like a slippery slope precedent to set.

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
Mar 2, 2006
KC Metro
Do it to a cow, it's called veal. Do it to an ape it's what?

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Who the fuck can't kill a kid after three hours?

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Jan 12, 2010
Northern California
This is why we need free abortion clinics in every negro's home.

Edit: Now that I think about it, this guy kinda already has that covered.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
It's called abortion NOT murder.
Do you really want to liken this action to abortion? Doesn't abortion already have enough problems?