Man Tasered Three Times After Allegedly Jaywalking

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
[h=1]Zikomo Peurifoy Tasered Three Times After Allegedly Jaywalking

[yt]4y4jFi0wLIQ[/yt][/h]

Florida police allegedly Tasered a man several times after he was caught jaywalking.

Zikomo Peurifoy was stopped by Casselberry, Fla., Police for allegedly ignoring crosswalk signals, according to WFTB. Peurifoy was Tasered three times during the encounter.

The use of force garnered lots of attention after a video of the incident was released online. But police told the station that the officers' actions in the above video are so textbook, the clip is being used as an example of perfectly appropriate use of force.

In the video, when an officer asks for Peurifoy's ID, the alleged jaywalker refuses to give it to him.

"It's not a lawful command," Peurifoy says.

Then things get a lot worse.

An officer warns Peurifoy that he will be Tased if he doesn't submit to handcuffs. Peurifoy then appears to be Tasered once, and twice more when he tries to walk away. After the third zapping, Peurifoy falls to the ground and is handcuffed.

"You just committed a crime. You assaulted me with a Taser," Peurifoy says on the video.

But it was Peurifoy who was arrested and charged, according to ABC. He was slapped with resisting arrest and battery on a law enforcement officer.

He also got a ticket for jaywalking.

Peurifoy's friend, Noelle Price, who can be heard on the video repeatedly telling the police to "get your supervisor," was arrested and charged with resisting an officer without violence because she refused to give police her full name, ABC reports.

Casselberry police did not immediately return calls for comment from The Huffington Post.

Past incidents have proven that suspected jaywalkers are not immune to physical violence from law enforcement.

In June, 2010, video footage emerged of a police officer seemingly punching an alleged jaywalker in the face.
Link

I'm not a cop but methinks he is resisting...

Edit... the HuffPo left out this little nugget...

Officers searched Price's backpack and found brass knuckles, a firearm, pepper spray and a knife, Del Rosso said. The backpack arsenal resulted in an additional charge of carrying a concealed weapon. Price, unlike Peurifoy, did not have a permit to carry a weapon.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
The Bitch yelling about getting the supervisor needs to get shot. That said, It sounds like they are fishing to cause a problem. I bet Searching his bag will also result in an argument of undue search and seizure.

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
Oh the yappy one...

[h=2]Criminal Charges - NOELLE PRICE[/h]

INTRODUCE CONTRABAND INTO CO DET FAC

CARRYING CONCEALED WEAP-FIREARM

R.O.W.O.V.

CARRYING CONCEALED ELECTRIC WEAP OR DEVICE

Looks like she picked up a couple more charges... whoopsie...

And the Harvard Law Graduate...

Criminal Charges - Run a full background check on ZIKOMO PEURIFOY
BATTERY ON OFFICER OR FIREFIGHTER ETC
RESISTING AN OFFICER W/ VIOLENCE
RESISTING AN OFFICER W/O VIOLENCE

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
And the Harvard Law Graduate...

Criminal Charges - Run a full background check on ZIKOMO PEURIFOY
BATTERY ON OFFICER OR FIREFIGHTER ETC
RESISTING AN OFFICER W/ VIOLENCE
RESISTING AN OFFICER W/O VIOLENCE
Hahahahah looks like Moss Man from He-man:

Dec 8, 2004
Maine

Wonder what contraband she snuck in...

bill333

Go Screw!
Mar 23, 2005
Orange County,NY - Hudson Valley
He's lucky he was only tased. I fucking hate the town where I work. These entitled cunts walk any which way they want ( while talking on their phones at times) without looking.

I would love to have a do-over machine and just run one of these douches over, one time.

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
Well if it was say 25 years ago... It would have prob been night sticks to umm get him to lay down...

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

poppAwoody

C colon enter
May 23, 2006
LI, New York
what a dick, jaywalking, while miniscule, is a crime and then to refuse to cooperate by not providing your ID gets an arrest. Then he, TEXTBOOK, resists. Good I'm glad they didn't just let it go, fucking savage. I'd arrest the savage cunt too for Obstructing and Disorderly conduct and thank her for the video proof!

Biff Hardslab

I have the t-shirt
Jan 15, 2007
I have yet to see a video of an officer saying, "You know what, you're right. I'm sorry for bothering you. Please go about your business and have a nice day."

When will the shines learn that they are never going to win in those situations. Why does arguing, getting tazed, and getting arrested seem like a better option than just producing an I.D. and doIng what you're told?

Bluestreak

This space intentionally left blank.
Sep 27, 2007
Mawl-din, MA
I have yet to see a video of an officer saying, "You know what, you're right. I'm sorry for bothering you. Please go about your business and have a nice day."

When will the shines learn that they are never going to win in those situations. Why does arguing, getting tazed, and getting arrested seem like a better option than just producing an I.D. and doIng what you're told?
They'll never learn, because learning involves paying attention and critical thinking.
These savages grew up watching their grandparents civil action films, but don't understand that they were doing it for a good cause. All they saw was resistance and rioting, and think that's the way to do it.
Ig'nance breeds ig'nance.

Also - HuffPo should be called out on leaving the important information out of the story. Much like the Bafferston Herawld should be called out over the ommission of the age data from the recent George zimm story the boys talked about this morning.
Also - so much white guilt in the comments section make my blood boil.

How 'bout I say 'also' again?