Man Told Girlfriend He Would 'Kill Her' Because She Is Liberal, Florida Police Say

Dec 8, 2004
Maine

David Kappheim allegedly has very strong political views.

A Florida man "obsessed with Fox News and the Republican party" felt that his girlfriend was too "liberal" -- so he decided he had to kill her.

Police arrested David Kappheim, of Lake Park, on Saturday after the 60-year-old threatened a woman's life because of her supposed political orientation, according to a probable cause affidavit.

The report recounts several incidents in which Kappheim allegedly arrived "stark naked" at the home of his girlfriend's friend, choked his girlfriend and told her that he would "kill her and burn her home," the Palm Beach Post reports.

Kappheim explained to a sheriff’s deputy, “He was very conservative, and his girlfriend was liberal and he felt he was going to have kill her," according to the arrest affidavit, according to WPTV.

Earlier this week, Kappheim reportedly “laughed out loud" when his girlfriend said that his reckless driving was scaring her.

Kappheim is charged with domestic battery, aggravated assault and criminal mischief, the Palm Beach County Sheriff's website says.
Link

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Jul 24, 2005
Idaho
“I’m thinking to myself if we were in other countries, we would all, right now, all of us together, . . . would go down to Washington and we would stone [Republican U.S. Representative] Henry Hyde to death! We would stone him to death! Wait! . . . Shut up! No, shut up! I’m not finished. We would stone Henry Hyde to death, and we would go to their homes and we’d kill their wives and their children. We would kill their families.”
On the other hand, she really was a bitch at times.

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
Jul 21, 2003
Wilmington, NC
Biased liberal media. Instead, she probably made him cold, undercooked spaghetti and he wanted to corrrrect her...I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that he says he's conservative. Conservatives don't do stuff like that. :icon_cool

The next day he allegedly “choked his live-in girlfriend, cutting her breath.”
Can you actually 'cut breath'??? I never heard that before. It's obvious the arresting officer has a hatred for conservatives and made this whole thing up.

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Can you actually 'cut breath'??? I never heard that before.
If you can cut power, why not breath?

It's obvious the arresting officer has a hatred for conservatives and made this whole thing up.
Or the suspect is just crazy and centered his insanity on "conservatism" and the Republican Party.

Now is this going to be on the front page and very top of drudge with a photo for days like that fake incident in which a woman claimed an Obama supporter carved a B into her cheek was in 2008?

Atomic Fireball

Donator
Jul 26, 2005
I thought the left approves of mercy killings.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Jan 12, 2010
Northern California
Or the suspect is just crazy and centered his insanity on "conservatism" and the Republican Party.
This. I love how his political affiliation and which TV channel he watches adds more to the story than the fact that he repeatedly showed up at her house butt-ass naked. Dude is crazy, it's that simple.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
This. I love how his political affiliation and which TV channel he watches adds more to the story than the fact that he repeatedly showed up at her house butt-ass naked. Dude is crazy, it's that simple.
Agenda trumps spectacular story any day.

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Well, in order to "cut" power to my TV...I physically "cut" the cord. I can't physically cut someone's breath.
But you can cut "it" out. You can also cut the crap and the shit. You can cut a broadcast feed too.

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Jul 24, 2005
Idaho
Well, in order to "cut" power to my TV...I physically "cut" the cord. I can't physically cut someone's breath.
The first switches were knife switches, with blades to conduct or break the flow. I can see why people say cut the power. I just cut the cheese.