Manga Reccomendations

Its next on my list.

I'm curious about these shows/manga that have like 200+ episodes, something must be good about them to generate that kind of popularity.
Lmk when you start so I can tell you at which point on the story to stop.

Lmk when you start so I can tell you at which point on the story to stop.
Is it worth reading Bleach or should I go back and continue One Piece?

I stopped reading One Piece because I didn't want to blow through the whole thing and then be sad I had to wait for new issues.

Is it worth reading Bleach or should I go back and continue One Piece?

I stopped reading One Piece because I didn't want to blow through the whole thing and then be sad I had to wait for new issues.
Go to bleach and update us regularly. The first couple arcs are amazing. After that it's just been a cash grab for the writer. Lately it's just been NOTHING chapters.

I love the running gag of how none of the women like robots but the guys all instantly love them.

I'm going to read as much as I can this weekend and finally get up to date on One Piece.

This is my favorite manga now. Its silly, strange, funny, emotional, and creative as hell.

Love me some One Piece. The great thing is that the writer knows where the story is going plot wise and has many back story elements already figured out.

You son of a bitch! I recommend things to people!

I recommend you watch One Piece Z! It was very good, you bastard!
I just turned shit upside down on you. The best part is that for one of those recs. I'm 99% certain you'll love it. I can't wait to see how it steals your time.

Wanted to see if Sidooh was good and can't say I'm very impressed after reading almost half the series.

Falldog

Wackbag's Best Conservative
Donator
Spent the week reading the Bleach manga and watching an episode or two of the anime along the way. Not really sure why people love Bleach so much, and the anime is ridiculously terrible.

Spent the week reading the Bleach manga and watching an episode or two of the anime along the way. Not really sure why people love Bleach so much, and the anime is ridiculously terrible.
I don't know if you want to wait for the anime, but Mob Psycho 100 is great. Its proof that ONE isn't just a one hit wonder with One Punch Man.

Falldog

Donator
I don't know if you want to wait for the anime, but Mob Psycho 100 is great. Its proof that ONE isn't just a one hit wonder with One Punch Man.
Looked at a few images on Google, not sure I like the art style.

Same for One Piece which I'm a couple of volumes into. The art style just breaks it for me.

Looked at a few images on Google, not sure I like the art style.

Same for One Piece which I'm a couple of volumes into. The art style just breaks it for me.
Both improve as time goes on and the artist gets better.

ONE especially has gotten better.

Issue 1:

Versus current Issue 105:

Falldog

Donator
Not seeing the improvement.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
It wasn't that many years ago I thought manga was food. Wackbag has helped me grow as a person in so many ways.