Manhunt 2 Every Death Video(uncensored)

SteveSteele

1 dog's goin this way..1 dog's goin that way...
I so want this game and the uncensored version at that. Any plans to release it on the 360?

Chester'sLiver

ESD is Wackbag's hero!
I saw a bunch of those in the game so far...They aren't all taken out...

My friend got a bottleg uncensored version he plays for his modded ps2...I honestly HATED the first game and Have no reason to play this shitty game..Yeah the Deaths look cool but thats it. It was slow and boring.

Fr. Dougal

The graphics suck.

LZMF1

Semi-Eviscerated
I honestly HATED the first game and Have no reason to play this shitty game..Yeah the Deaths look cool but thats it. It was slow and boring.
my thoughts exactly. i got bored with the 1st game too.

blee

Will Drink Today
Never played the first and won't play the second. It just isn't my cup-o-tea. I like to run and gun .

Vyce

Light-skinned, with no Negro dialect.
For those who do have Manhunt 2, let me ask: is it worth getting? I have some spare cash since this was a pretty good week, in terms of money earned, and I did get paid today. The PS2 version is only $30, and I was thinking of picking it up. If it's at least comparable to the first game, I'd consider it a worthy purchase.

wrinkletard

How'd your 360 die?
For those who do have Manhunt 2, let me ask: is it worth getting? I have some spare cash since this was a pretty good week, in terms of money earned, and I did get paid today. The PS2 version is only $30, and I was thinking of picking it up. If it's at least comparable to the first game, I'd consider it a worthy purchase.
I have the Wii version and love the game so far. Wii lets you literally use stabbing and punching motions,the graphics are lame though.

Bone Dry

I stink and I don't like me.
Fucking lazy Rockstar I bought the game Saturday and I beat it already. Could have been so much better.

ratedRsuperstar

...when McCainia runs wild on you!!!!
MississippiGulfCoast. KATRINA WAS A CUNT!
i've been playing a rented ps2 version but i have a chance to play my psp for often and i was wondering how it translated to the psp (aside from the graphics). is the story the same length, etc.

Top Bottom