Manson Accused Of Buying Skeleton

J D

Staten Island Sucks
Jun 18, 2000
Staten Island
Shock rock singer Marilyn Manson has been accused of squandering his band's profit on a child's skeleton and masks made of human skin.

Keyboardist Stephen "Pogo" Bier filed a breach of contract lawsuit in August in which he accused Manson of taking cash belonging to the rest of the band to pay for the "sick and disturbing" purchases.

His lawyer Keith Fink has now filed additional papers adding to a list of artefacts bought by the goth singer- many of which are illegal in the US.
As well as the skeleton and masks, Manson is said to have bought a range of stuffed animals, including a grizzly bear and two baboons.

He is also accused of using band funds to pay for a collection of Nazi memorabilia. Swastika wall tiles with matching custom rugs and Nazi government coat hangers owned by Adolf Hitler are allegedly on display in Manson's Californian mansion, according to legal papers.

When interviewed on MTV after Bier filed the original lawsuit, Manson said: "The fact that he's claiming that I've treated him unfairly, financially, is really ridiculous."
"And I would never spend my money on a Chinese girl skeleton. That would be crossing the line. It's a Chinese boy, for the record."

Bier is seeking damages and lawyers fees from millionaire Manson as well as his slice of the successful band's profit.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30200-1294097,00.html?f=rss

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
Swastika wall tiles with matching custom rugs and Nazi government coat hangers owned by Adolf Hitler are allegedly on display in Cumia's Long Island mansion, according to legal papers.
Fixed. :)

ShooterMcGavin

Go back to your shanties.
May 25, 2005
That guy is fucked up.

I like his music, but seriously dude, what the fuck?

atxklown

Will you do me a Kindness
Jan 26, 2004
Austin TX
I caught Manson last time on tour with Slayer, his shock rock was too old, he stuck with wearing jeans (as opposed to the g-string where he pulls back to show taint and ass and the crowd goes from devil horns to the yuch look all in unison) and kept the girdle on when performing, he did look rather bloated at this time.

Deadbent

You can go fuck.
Aug 19, 2005
Chicago, IL. Southside, stupid.
Wow, you missed out on a pretty amazing live performance if you caught him recently with slayer.

I thought his stage show was pretty entertaining. He got into a new costume/theme for every song.
Then when he floated in the air on a pillar of smoke for a whole song, that was pretty cool, too.

No ass taints, no codpieces with hoses attached.

Jan 9, 2006
Delmar, NY
Wow, you missed out on a pretty amazing live performance if you caught him recently with slayer.

I thought his stage show was pretty entertaining. He got into a new costume/theme for every song.
Then when he floated in the air on a pillar of smoke for a whole song, that was pretty cool, too.

No ass taints, no codpieces with hoses attached.
GWAR stage show >>>> Manson stage show

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
But he was just a fan of the ERA!
Oh and Pirates of the Carribean..when it first opened...had real Skeletons(confirmed)..An Urban Legend has it one or two were Nazi Officers

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
I found a lil graveyard from the late 1800's with all babys buried in it... out in the middle of nowhere I planed on diggin up a baby so i could get a cool human baby scull.

i went there shovel in hand... took a few minutes to think about it... and I decided it was just wrong. readin his lil tombstone.. I actualy had a moment of not being a complete psyco.

I was a very disturbed teen.

Mar 15, 2004
New Jersey
Manson sucks, he's way more about the shock value and visual crap than his music, and that's fucking boring.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND punt!

Jan 9, 2006
Delmar, NY
But he was just a fan of the ERA!
Oh and Pirates of the Carribean..when it first opened...had real Skeletons(confirmed)..An Urban Legend has it one or two were Nazi Officers
The skeletons in the pool in Poltergeist were supposedly real, too.

Ego

The Only Thing Bigger Than My Head
Feb 15, 2005
Elkton, MD
Delaware State University has at least one real human skeleton that I know of. It's pretty cool, actually.