Mao offered US 10 Million Chinese women

moegolden

Perv-switch toggler
Oct 3, 2004
i find this one fascinating....can you imagine the ramifications with that kind of a sudden influx? if the women were to be sent against their will, it would ultimately be regarded as some form slavery.

also, i'm not sure if chinese women are subservient and shame-based like the japanese are, but you could guess what many of these women would be doing for a living.

many younger people don't realize how important Kissinger really was.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/02/14/chinese.women.ap/index.html

Mao offered U.S. 10 million women

WASHINGTON (AP) -- Amid a discussion of trade in 1973, Chinese leader Mao Zedong made what U.S. Secretary of State Henry Kissinger called a novel proposition: sending tens of thousands, even 10 million, Chinese women to the United States.

"You know, China is a very poor country," Mao said, according to a document released by the State Department's historian office.

"We don't have much. What we have in excess is women. So if you want them we can give a few of those to you, some tens of thousands."

A few minutes later, Mao circled back to the offer. "Do you want our Chinese women?" he asked. "We can give you 10 million."

After Kissinger noted Mao was "improving his offer," the chairman said, "We have too many women. ... They give birth to children and our children are too many."

"It is such a novel proposition," Kissinger replied in his discussion with Mao in Beijing. "We will have to study it." E-mail to a friend E-mail to a friend

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
many younger people don't realize how important Kissinger really was.
Sure I do, he helped us in the war against Spheron I.

I can't wait for him to die and his private diaries to be released.

I'm wondering how feasible Mao actually thought it would be. I think we'd notice a sudden influx of Chinese women.

(I think this was a Python animation of a bunch of little chinese people taking us over.)

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
I'll take two.

moegolden

Perv-switch toggler
Oct 3, 2004
I should clarify my remark - Kissinger was important - but he was even more powerful.

Jun 2, 2005
Dallas
So Mao was trying to give us what we've been ordering from catalogs for years?! And he was going to give them up free?!

Kissinger was an ass

Vyce

Light-skinned, with no Negro dialect.
Feb 11, 2006
Washington D.C.
I'll take just one, I'm not greedy. Make sure she's cute though. And bind her feet in that adorable little way that you Oriental people do. Maybe I'm thinking of the Japanese, though......eh, not that it matters.

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
Isn't China going to have a surplus of men in a few years? I thought i heard that in 20 years the men would out number the women by 30 million.... "whaa"

distortion9

Satellite Of Hate
Dec 12, 2001
NY
Just what we need....10 million flat asses.

Maybe we could have used them to build a Chinese asswall fence along the fucking border.

Kid Brock

No longer VegasBrock
Jul 26, 2005
Las Vegas
If you look at all the Yankee Cranky shops, I think he did manage to get this deal worked out

Yeah there is one on every corner out here so I am convinced that the trade went through.

VMS

Victim of high standards and low personal skills.
Apr 26, 2006
Isn't China going to have a surplus of men in a few years? I thought i heard that in 20 years the men would out number the women by 30 million.... "whaa"
That's a result of the "1 child" rule, which went into effect in 1979.

My great business idea was to open up a chain of brothels across China, import a bunch of Thai kids, and make billions off all the horny Chinese men.

mendozathejew

Mar 12, 2005
jersey
if only brazil had made this offer. the last thing we need is 10 million bad drivers with flat asses

Jerry1

Megatron Star!
Jan 26, 2006
Brooklyn, New York
That's a result of the "1 child" rule, which went into effect in 1979.

My great business idea was to open up a chain of brothels across China, import a bunch of Thai kids, and make billions off all the horny Chinese men.
Heard of the the "1 child rule". You are only allowed one child under Chinese law. Even if that child died you need permission from the government to have another.
Sick part is that if you have another child, you must have it aborted. And, by law, if the baby is delivered the doctor is obligated to inject saline into the baby just bfore the baby emerges from the womb which kills the baby. If the baby comes out alive then they can't do anything.

Also heard in China that if a couple have a baby and its a girl, it a disappointment. Sometimes they kill the girl baby in order to try to have a male baby. Female babies can't carry on the family lineage and can't take care of things when the parents get older. Males can.

Jun 2, 2005
Dallas
Heard of the the "1 child rule". You are only allowed one child under Chinese law. Even if that child died you need permission from the government to have another.
Sick part is that if you have another child, you must have it aborted. And, by law, if the baby is delivered the doctor is obligated to inject saline into the baby just bfore the baby emerges from the womb which kills the baby. If the baby comes out alive then they can't do anything.

Also heard in China that if a couple have a baby and its a girl, it a disappointment. Sometimes they kill the girl baby in order to try to have a male baby. Female babies can't carry on the family lineage and can't take care of things when the parents get older. Males can.
I thought they jabbed a needle of formaldehyde into directly into the soft spot right as it crowned.

I'm not trying to be funny, I actually read this awhile back in one of them there "books".

VMS

Victim of high standards and low personal skills.
Apr 26, 2006
I thought they jabbed a needle of formaldehyde into directly into the soft spot right as it crowned.

I'm not trying to be funny, I actually read this awhile back in one of them there "books".
Straight out of Tom Clancy's "The Bear and the Dragon", right?

The truth is that the "One Child" rule is selectively enforced. Especially in the rural districts, where there's a pretty severe population shortage (lots of people going to the cities), a lot of local Party leaders look the other way. Not to mention looking the other way if there's a little "yum yum" involved, or a few hundred yuan (probably about equivalent to $50 should be enough of a bribe).

Typically, in the cities, mothers are implanted with IUDs to keep them from having another child, but again in the rural districts that's a lot harder to pull off.

But that's just "typically". China's a fucking country of a billion plus people, over a land mass about the same size as the US. To say one method or the other is always used would be stretching things. In all likelihood, everything from a syringe of formaldehyde to the ol' Scott Peterson Special has been used there.

Of course, I think we'd all rather that than Indira Ghandi's solution to overpopulation: she had gangs go around the country involuntarily castrating men.

Pretty much, yeah. Why do you think there are so many little Chinese girls being adopted by American families, and no little Chinese boys?

Jerry1

Megatron Star!
Jan 26, 2006
Brooklyn, New York

You are correct sir, it is formaldehyde. I've done some reading of dem there books myself.
Soon the Chinese won't have to worry about overpopulation over in China. They know there's plenty of room over here!!!

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
Nice double post..One question..won't there begin a death bloom in the next 20 years?

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
Side Note
13 Killed by Maoist Rebels in India
Associated Press
Posted: 2008-02-15 23:24:42
BHUBANESWAR, India (AP) - Hundreds of Maoist militants stormed six police compounds in eastern India in carefully coordinated attacks Friday night, killing 12 police personnel and one civilian, a top police official said. Twelve more policemen were injured.

The attacks - on four police stations, one training academy and an armory - were scattered across the Nayagarh district, about 60 miles from Bhubaneswar, the capital of Orissa state, said Gopal Chandra Nanda, director general of the state police. The area is about 1,100 miles southeast of capital New Delhi.

Nanda said about 400 of the militants, known as Naxalites, were involved in the attacks, and that security forces were combing the area in search of them.

Nanda said the attackers seized about 1,000 stolen pistols. Press Trust of India news agency reported that the rebels fled with the arms in a bus that they had hijacked earlier, but Nanda said he was unable to confirm the report.

The rebels, who say they are inspired by Chinese revolutionary leader Mao Zedong, have been fighting for more than three decades in several Indian states, demanding land and jobs for agricultural laborers and the poor.

They are called Naxalites after Naxalbari, a village in West Bengal state where the movement was born in 1967.

Over the past few years, about 2,000 people - police, militants and civilians caught in the middle - have been killed in Naxalite violence.

In March last year 55 policemen and government-backed militiamen were killed when hundreds of rebels attacked an isolated police station in eastern Chhattisgarh state with gunfire, hand grenades and gasoline bombs, in one of the bloodiest attacks of the decades-long insurgency.

Lil' Alex

Dec 20, 2007
NYC
Kissinger is one of the biggest douchebags in American history. He represents the real power in the American government, notice he is an important figure to every president for the last 40 years, they can't get rid of him. He makes sure That America does whats good for international bankers and Israel, he could give two shits about the US as a country.