SuperGolfer

I got it from a negro
Nov 6, 2004
Marines Launch New Weapons System

Semper Fidelis!

Marines launch investigation into sick puppies who tossed dog on video
DAILY NEWS STAFF
Tuesday, March 4th 2008, 2:38 PM

This image from a video distributed on YouTube shows a Marine holding a puppy. Moments later, he hurls it into a ravine.
The U.S. Marines are investigating a video clip in which two of their own appear to throw a helpless puppy off a cliff.
The 17 second clip sparked outrage after it was viewed thousands of times before being yanked by the popular Web site YouTube.
The video shows two Marines, one of them holding a black and white puppy by the scruff of the neck.
Both men are heard saying how cute the puppy is before the soldier holding the dog lifts it above his head and hurls it across the rocky landscape into a small ravine.
Sounds of a puppy yelping in distress can be heard as the camera shows the dog flying through the air.
The Marines responded on Monday, saying the men in the clip appear to be based in Kaneohe, Hawaii.
Officials said they believe the Marine in the video is a lance corporal who returned to Hawaii in October from Iraq.
"This is a shocking and deplorable video that contrary to the high standards we set for every Marine. We will investigate this and take appropriate action," Maj. Christopher Perrine said.
Those who watched the clip on YouTube were similarly outraged.
YouTube user evergladephish wrote, "He should be court martialed, and then have someone grab him by the scruff of the neck and toss him over a cliff."
Others questioned whether the clip may have been staged as a sick joke.
"We need to find out who is this person, is this a legitimate video? Was it edited?" Maj. Perrine said.
If the video proves to be authentic, the Marines in the clip could face judicial charges, demotions in rank and pay and even a court-martial. They could also be discharged.

MrAbovePar

En Taro Anthony
Mar 14, 2005
The guy is fucked. The last thing you want to be in a military courtroom is guilty. There's few technicalities or leniency. They have a charge to fuck anyone who acts like an ass in uniform. The guy has at best a general discharge in his future and at worse a dishonorable and a few weeks/months in jail.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Can we stop filming every single thing we do already? Also,

YouTube user evergladephish wrote, "He should be court martialed, and then have someone grab him by the scruff of the neck and toss him over a cliff."
You're a "newspaper" of sorts Daily News. Do you really need to quote the YouTube comment section? Does anyone else see how pathetic that is?

I'm Liddy and I'm a curmudgeon.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
huh, why is it that i could care less if they go into a village and slaughter every thing on two legs, yet if i caught him killing a puppy i would be the first to stuff a grenade in his pants and pull the pin

BCH

Doesn't need your acknowledgement on Twitter
Wackbag Staff
Jun 9, 2005
(CNN) -- The military is investigating a "shocking and deplorable" YouTube video that seems to show a Marine throwing a puppy off a rocky cliff.

YouTube.com removed the video for violating the Web site's terms of use.

The black-and-white puppy makes a yelping sound as it flies through the air.

"That's mean, that was mean," one companion says off-camera, addressing the alleged puppy thrower by his last name. The fate of the animal is not known.

The Marine is identified on the video and in other Internet postings as a lance corporal stationed at Marine Corps Base Hawaii in Kaneohe. Watch other Marines and civilians react to the video »

It's not clear where the video was shot, although the man who appears to throw the puppy and another Marine are in full combat gear with helmets.

YouTube.com had taken down the video by 12:30 p.m. ET Tuesday "due to terms of use violation," according to a banner on the Web site.

"This is a shocking and deplorable video that is contrary to the high standards that we set for every Marine," Marine Corps spokesman Maj. Chris Perrine said at a news conference Monday night.

Don't Miss
KITV.com: See edited version of video
"We will investigate this and take appropriate actions," Perrine said.

He said the Marine is being kept safe in view of the anger over the alleged incident.

Perrine added that the majority of Marines conduct themselves honorably.

"There are many examples of Marines who adopt pets and bring them back from Iraq and demonstrate their compassion on a daily basis," he said.

If the video is deemed legitimate, the lance corporal could face a charge of conduct unbecoming a Marine, Perrine said. There could be administrative action, nonjudicial punishment or a court-martial, he added.

"It's all governed by the Uniform Code of Military Justice, and anything from reduction in pay to reduction in rank to confinement to discharge from the Marine Corps" is possible, Perrine said. If others are involved, they too will be disciplined, he said.

"Certainly, there's a lot of outrage, and a lot of people are upset about it. I think every Marine is upset about this video," he said. "We hope that it turns out not to be what it looks like."

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/03/04/puppy.marine/?iref=mpstoryview

I think his orders came directly from the top!

Here's a working link to the video on break. Youtube proves too spineless once again.

[media]http://my.break.com/content/view.aspx?ContentID=463231[/media]

Nortonsmeatytit

"That ball is outta here"
Sep 11, 2005
I smell the Big Chicken Dinner, aka BCD, Bad Conduct Discharge

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
darnit ya beat me!

Turtle

WACKBAGGER
Jun 8, 2005
Fake,soooo fake.

This guy is fuuuuucked. If the video is real (and i think it is) they will UCMJ his ass so fast...Conduct unbecoming a United States Marine ...do not act like a dick in uniform. And why be cruel to the dog?

Zona992006

New Wackbag
Jan 26, 2007
to the puppy....walk it off deek.

(dude, that dog was so damn dead already, no marine would be that damn dumb to do this to a live puppy...in fact, this kid is going to be in big trouble for even doing this to a dead one. A big no no in the service is to not make them look bad.

Budyzir

There's nothing quite like a shorn scrotum.
Nov 12, 2004
Shit Fez, got me by 5 minutes!

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
huh, why is it that i could care less if they go into a village and slaughter every thing on two legs, yet if i caught him killing a puppy i would be the first to stuff a grenade in his pants and pull the pin
Cause puppies are cute!

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
I think break took it off as well

BCH

Wackbag Staff
Jun 9, 2005
Mines Better. It has a link to the video :p

Capt.Caveman

Totally unlikeable
Jan 13, 2005
well maybe that puppy ate his prime rib

BCH

Wackbag Staff
Jun 9, 2005
Are you officially the 3rd wackbag "freeper" gleet.

Cunt Smasher

Caligula Jr.
Aug 26, 2005
I believe Our Beloved Corp is using the new "digital" camo. Think so,but not positive. Puppy looks like the one linked to by gleet,IMHO.

BCH

Wackbag Staff
Jun 9, 2005
Freerepublic thread also has this image.

Lance Corporal David Motari

This is pretty much the guy from the tape. He's real and he's really a Marine, and he's really in Iraq. The only thing we can hope for is that it's not a real puppy. But he's evidently in hiding and his family isn't commenting.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
i removed my post,

now im obsessed ive watched it at least 100 times, my heart wants to tell me it a fake, but i think its real. its a shame, if it was alive he's a dick. if it was dead eh, i had a petrified kitten that i used to tease a girl at work with.

Jul 13, 2006
I believe Our Beloved Corp is using the new "digital" camo. Think so,but not positive. Puppy looks like the one linked to by gleet,IMHO.
Freerepublic thread also has this image.

Lance Corporal David Motari

This is pretty much the guy from the tape. He's real and he's really a Marine, and he's really in Iraq. The only thing we can hope for is that it's not a real puppy. But he's evidently in hiding and his family isn't commenting.

Why is he wearing that getup? Is that something special that the Hawaiian troops wear or does he work in a tank?

I was also under the impression that Marines only wear some type of digital BDUs (either woodland or desert) but I haven't seen this uniform unless he is a mechanic or tanker or something.