Mario Party 8 - Wii

roche

i am lame
Wackbag Staff
Wow that is bad.......

I want Mario Strikers with its online play. That game looks awesome.

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Monstercloud;1876013Eh said:
didn't really expect MP8 to do great.. but WOW... does that score suck. Good thing my impulsiveness didn't make me lose 50$
my thoughts exactly, Ive been looking for a new Wii game since paper... guess I will have to wait a little longer.

I almost spent 50 on heatseekr cause it looked cool and add Wii mote and figured how bad can it be..... almost like I havent been playing console games religiously since 86 (buying them on my own since the early 90's)

I still might get it but maybe used or after a price drop, I heard it was alright just not 50 dollar alright

roche

i am lame
Wackbag Staff
Ive been looking for a new Wii game since paper
Thats been my favorite game so far but you can only play it so many times.

I love my Wii but I have been really disappointed with the lack of quality games they have been putting out.

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
I love my Wii but I have been really disappointed with the lack of quality games they have been putting out.
X2

I really liked paper mario and warioware.... wiisports is a gimmie, so is zelda

trauma center and wii play are good but dont play them anymore

I dont have many games for a system that I got late november :(

roche

i am lame
Wackbag Staff
Hopefully Super Mario Galaxy will be as good as I am hoping it will be, but that is a year away :(

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Hopefully Super Mario Galaxy will be as good as I am hoping it will be, but that is a year away :(

from what I hear it is slated 4th quarter of 07

I started a thread about upcoming games for 07 for Wii, looks really good.

RE4 remake, metroid prme Wii, mario strikers, supersmash, galaxies, FF crystal chronicals wii..... alot more

heres the thread... more announced since then http://www.wackbag.com/showthread.php?t=66477

I can't remember when I last had the time or patience to actually sit down and finish a Mario Party game. They're fun but god, even with the minimum amount of turns a normal game drags on forever.

blee

Will Drink Today
Picking this game up today and will have a mini review tonight. Ign gave it a low score but various other sites gave it decent scores. I really need a new multiplayer game, the girlfriend and I have gotten bored with Wii sports.

Dopie Opie

Picked up the WII for my kids in March, and my biggest disappointment is that so many of the games are one player. My guys are too young for most of the sports games and every fantasy game is one player, so they fight over who plays.

They enjoyed Wii sports and Wii play for a while, but now the thing just collects dust.

Any recommendations.

taban

I`ve been playing Mario Party since #1 came out.. doesnt anyone ever get bored of this shit? I`ve been sick of it since 4

bought it yesterday and i like it so far...ive liked them all actually

i guess cuz all me and my brothers/friends do is talk shit and drink beer when we play it

blee

Will Drink Today
bought it yesterday and i like it so far...ive liked them all actually

i guess cuz all me and my brothers/friends do is talk shit and drink beer when we play it
Is there any other way to play it?:icon_mrgr

blee

Will Drink Today
After playing it for a while I have come down to this conclusion. I really like this game but I am more tollerable playing it stoned and/or drunk. Playing it sober I find myself getting pissed off and swearing at how cheap the CPU players are. My favorite board is the hotel one. I love fucking over the other players. I am kind of dissapointed with the mini games. They really are not anything new and sometimes the controls are unresponsive. I give it a 3 out of 5.