Cineverse Marvel Cinematic Universe SPOILER filled discussion thread

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
So, does that all but confirm that SM:FFH is a prequel?

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot in the Galaxy
So, does that all but confirm that SM:FFH is a prequel?
It confirms nothing. NOTHING!!

I wonder what will happen with the credits scene. It worked in AMatW because we didn't know where they were in IW but I can't imagine the FFH PCS being "guess we're going on the bussy bus. Oh look something's in the sky."

Unless it's post snap and only Ned and Betty are left and Ned says 'that's weird, let's bone' and Betty says 'I like weird.' Then they bone as Hannibal Burress looks on in approval.

BIV

It confirms nothing. NOTHING!!

I wonder what will happen with the credits scene. It worked in AMatW because we didn't know where they were in IW but I can't imagine the FFH PCS being "guess we're going on the bussy bus. Oh look something's in the sky."

Unless it's post snap and only Ned and Betty are left and Ned says 'that's weird, let's bone' and Betty says 'I like weird.' Then they bone as Hannibal Burress looks on in approval.
That works.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator

BIV

BIV

Far from Home has been moved up to July 2nd

Pigdango

Donator
Y'all thought Marvel Television was dead in the wake of the Disney+ Limited Series. Turns out

https://tvline.com/2019/05/01/ghost-rider-series-hulu-marvel-premiere-date/

Ghost Rider Among Two New Marvel Series Coming to Hulu in 2020
By Matt Webb Mitovich / May 1 2019, 5:59 AM PDT

The Runaways are getting a hot-headed Marvel friend over on Hulu.

Hulu — which is 60-percent owned by Disney — announced on Wednesday that it is expanding its partnership with Marvel Television by ordering two new series: Marvel’s Ghost Rider and Marvel’s Helstrom, both on track for 2020 premieres.
Ghost Rider, here in the form of Robbie Reyes, is a quintessential antihero, consumed by hellfire and supernaturally bound to a demon. Robbie lives on the Texas/Mexico border and when he unleashes the Rider, Robbie brings vengeance for the innocents he encounters, but struggles to control the power he wields. A version of the character was played by Gabriel Luna during Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.Season 4.

Marvel’s Ghost Rider will be executive-produced by Ingrid Escajeda (Justified), who will serve as showrunner, Paul Zbyszewski (Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.) and Marvel TV chief Jeph Loeb.

Helstrom, which appears to be a bit of a loosey-goosey adaptation, focuses on Daimon and Ana Helstrom, the son and daughter of “a mysterious and powerful serial killer.” The siblings have a complicated dynamic as they track down “the terrorizing worst of humanity.” (In the comic books, Daimon was no less than the Son of Satan.) Marvel’s Helstrom is executive-produced by Paul Zbyszewski (Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.), who will serve as showrunner, and Marvel’s Jeph Loeb.
Both series are co-productions between Marvel Television and ABC Signature Studios.

TravisRB69

Spidey in the school in the end be like "Them high school girls, man! They get older, I stay the saaaaaaaaaaaame age!"

Pigdango

Donator
@BIV

Disney announced a bunch of moves, including the cancellation of all but one of the future Marvel Fox movies.

THE NEW MUTANTS (FOX) previously dated on 8/2/19 moves to 4/3/20

GAMBIT (FOX) previously dated on 3/13/20 is removed from schedule

UNTITLED FOX MARVEL (FOX) previously dated on 6/26/20 is removed from schedule

UNTITLED FOX MARVEL (FOX) previously dated on 10/2/20 is removed from schedule

UNTITLED FOX MARVEL (FOX) previously dated on 3/5/21 is removed from schedule

The big question is what this means for Deadpool. I had thought he would remain R rated under the Fox banner, but now....Is he joining the MCU?

BIV

@BIV

Disney announced a bunch of moves, including the cancellation of all but one of the future Marvel Fox movies.

The big question is what this means for Deadpool. I had thought he would remain R rated under the Fox banner, but now....Is he joining the MCU?
I think they could do both, if they are smart.

Don't plop him into the main MCU movies, but let others cameo in his.

Him being a bit apart from the main continuity was always one of the strong suits.

Having him around when they start introducing new X-Men films could be really fun.

@BIV

Wtf is Marvel Fox? I thought they got their 30 silver coins from Iger to make the movies themselves.

LiddyRules

I think they could do both, if they are smart.

Don't plop him into the main MCU movies, but let others cameo in his.

Him being a bit apart from the main continuity was always one of the strong suits.

Having him around when they start introducing new X-Men films could be really fun.
I know you pish poshed multiverses, but he's a rare instance where he only "fits" in that concept.

I also don't think DP or R DP is dead. It's more Disney releasing time slots as they figure out what to do with the Gambit movie. Or the live action Oliver and Company.

Pigdango

Donator
Wtf is Marvel Fox? I thought they got their 30 silver coins from Iger to make the movies themselves.
Marvel Fox is nothing after New Mutants, apparently.
I know you pish poshed multiverses, but he's a rare instance where he only "fits" in that concept.

I also don't think DP or R DP is dead. It's more Disney releasing time slots as they figure out what to do with the Gambit movie. Or the live action Oliver and Company.
They figured out exactly what to do with the Gambit movie.

BIV

I don't pish posh multiverses, just using them as a crutch. As I said before, it's a great way to introduce unexpected elements. I just don't want the entire X-Men introduction to be "well, they are all here now. There ya go! Multiverse!"

As for Deadpool. I don't think you need to do that. Part of the great thing about him is that you never really need to explain him. He's out of continuity even when he's in it.

The best think would be for them to allow the writers to keep referring to the old Fox Movies while incorporating the MCU. Don't worry about making him "fit". He's never going to, that's the point of his character.

Bobobie

With most of the Actors leaving anyway what if they just do a reboot the whole Avengers Franchise.

Pigdango

Donator
Yes. It's him and Fassbender trying to time travel to 2014.
I looked at his imdb. The only other project listed on there is Van Helsing for Universal's aborted Dark Universe Cinematic Universe.

Sheesh.

LiddyRules

I looked at his imdb. The only other project listed on there is Van Helsing for Universal's aborted Dark Universe Cinematic Universe.

Sheesh.
Fassbender has Kung Fury 2.

Literally. That's it.