Marvel Exec: Diversity May have Something to do with Declining Sales.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Already a thread for this

LiddyRules

RIP King of France. Gutted Like Fish Under R Line
Already a thread for this
In this forum no less.

But it's super important. It makes your hatred for Gay Iceman based in objective, quantitative, economic fact rather than emotion and homophobia.

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
In this forum no less.

But it's super important. It makes your hatred for Gay Iceman based in objective, quantitative, economic fact rather than emotion and homophobia.
Iceman was always gay, brah.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
In this forum no less.

Coming from the guys who regularly starts already existing threads I'm ok with it.

Pigdango

Donator
In this forum no less.

I don't hate gay iceman, as long as he keeps his frozen dick out of my hiney.

DR. Jimcy M.E.

Hi-C and Turkey
I don't hate gay iceman, as long as he keeps his frozen dick out of my hiney.
I don't care if he's gay. I just think its silly to make him gay after 60 years.

It comes off as a publicity stunt more than actual character development.

Pigdango

Donator
I don't care if he's gay. I just think its silly to make him gay after 60 years.

It comes off as a publicity stunt more than actual character development.
The fact that they could make him gay means he never had any character development to begin with.

The fact that they could make him gay means he never had any character development to begin with.
He was a surfer dude who shoots ice.... I don't really know much about his back story.

His back side on the other hand. Oh boy! Look out now. We keep things light around here.

Pigdango

Donator
LIDDY IS ALSO A JEW!
WHAAAATT?!?! I was an avid reader of Liddy when he first started posting and I don't recall this character development being introduced until much later. Smells like a publicity stunt.

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
WHAAAATT?!?! I was an avid reader of Liddy when he first started posting and I don't recall this character development being introduced until much later. Smells like a publicity stunt.
People were getting bored with the normal Liddy-fare, so he had to spice it up and include 'JEW' to really appeal to the diversity crowd around here.

I liked Fandango until he tried this trans-species transformation thing. He made everyone call him Piggy but we all know he's just a poster with a mutilated username.

LiddyRules

People were getting bored with the normal Liddy-fare, so he had to spice it up and include 'JEW' to really appeal to the diversity crowd around here.
People just want the same Liddy with the same Liddy storylines. Forgive me for trying to expand into new territories with new characteristics to break up the monotony and become more 21st century.

Pigdango

Donator
I was ok when it was just little subtle hints, but I thought this was taking things too far:

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
People just want the same Liddy with the same Liddy storylines. Forgive me for trying to expand into new territories with new characteristics to break up the monotony and become more 21st century.
I'm fine with new storylines (Romance! Intrigue! Danger!), just don't retcon a bunch of Jewiness into the character out of nowhere. When I show up, I want classic Liddy - disappearing for weeks at a time with no explanation, for example - but don't start shoehorning the fact that the disappearance was to go to a synagogue and a yarmulke fitting.

LiddyRules

Bill makes intercourse and it's praised as a bold new innovation in the character. Right @Creasy Bear ?

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
LIDDY IS ALSO A JEW!
Liddy was like "I'm not a practicing Jew." and then I shot back "There's no need to practice once you've perfected it."

Ha! Take that, Hymie!

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
So instead of, God forbid, coming up with a NEW Jew character, Wackbag just gets lazy and retcon's Liddy's backstory to make him more jewy.

This is bullshit.