Marvel Exec: Diversity May have Something to do with Declining Sales.

LiddyRules

RIP King of France. Gutted Like Fish Under R Line
He'll only be dead for a while but then Wackbag will figure out a way to bring him back. I mean, how many times Franko has come back to life at this point?
Turns out the AV Club stole @BIV's DNA from IGN, and now he's back and hates white men for everything. He'd still be a better poster.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Turns out the AV Club stole @BIV's DNA from IGN, and now he's back and hates white men for everything. He'd still be a better poster.
Just remember, if I ever turn heel, I'm coming after you and Piggy first.

Lord Zero

Most of any sales they lost were due to the "emphasis" part of "an emphasis on diversity", not the "diversity" part.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator

Stig

Fucking your mother.
So instead of, God forbid, coming up with a NEW Jew character, Wackbag just gets lazy and retcon's Liddy's backstory to make him more jewy.

This is bullshit.
By the way, I'm black now.

Sent from my LGUS997 using Tapatalk

Most of any sales they lost were due to the "emphasis" part of "an emphasis on diversity", not the "diversity" part.
That's a good point.

Be whatever the fuck you want to be, but don't turn it into an excuse to make a speech we're supposed to slow clap and nod at.

One down and many more to go. Then maybe they will start climb out of the hole the SJW's put them in.
The worst person in comics, Brian Micheal Bendis, is also leaving the company for DC comics in 2018.

God speed DC, you're doomed....well, more doomed than they already were. Most American comics stink these days.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
Thank almighty doG "Diversity" doesn't work. We're hard coded to not accept change; although we can live side by side, you can't force us to adopt ways that we don't naturally like.

Starting to swing. /Firepants Steve

Bobobie

I think it's mainly due to Indoctrinated college snowflakes slowly gaining more control of media as the older generation retires.

Voodoo Ben

The African Dream
I was on facebook, saw this, and i left this comment.

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Donator
10 variant covers? The comic book industry is still doing that?