Movie Marvel's Black Panther - February 16, 2018

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
@Neon Black Panther made $21 million yesterday and is now far ahead of the pace of Avengers. It will almost assuredly outgross that to become the number one comic book movie of all time domestically.

In unrelated news, Annihilation was only able to secure 2,000 theaters for this weekend and is poised to flop with an opening of $10 million. (Don't be surprised if it's less.)

DR. Jimcy M.E.

I bring love and cheer.
Oh, this has been bugging me for a while and I need to get it out.

Whatever gay decided to turn dreads into the hipster faggot half-head hair swish should be shot.

ScottFromGA

I cum into socks.
Has anyone made the comparison to this movie and The Lion King yet?

I personally still thought it was a fun movie but not groundbreaking in any way.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Just got home from this.

That was great. Good fun, great supporting cast, a villain with clear motivation, the "sets" were great.

The least interesting part was probably black panther himself.

Some of the effects needed a lot more work and, for the love of God, can we stop with the digital blood effects.

The blood effects when klaw was shot was distractingly bad.

I've officially put that Ny'lanta Lupitor chick on my "Fist of an Angry God" list. That is one fine specimen of a woman.

DR. Jimcy M.E.

I bring love and cheer.
Cast system, that's why they never have, and never will advance.
Our white privilege prevents us from seeing the beauty and amazing heritage of a family who is doomed to forever be latrine cleaners.

I had a class in college about India and Indian culture. The latrine cleaners were forbidden from touching anyone of the upper class because of their poopy hands.

Indians also always use either the left of right hand to wipe their ass. So if you use the shit hand to eat food in an Indian household its considered a GREAT insult.

Stupid Indians.

Atomic Fireball

Donator
Chinese report difficulties viewing Black Panther film
...The commenter said he had to pinch himself more than 10 times to stay awake during the movie because “Black Panther is black, all the major characters are black, a lot of scenes are black, the car-chasing scene is black—the blackness has really made me drowsy.”

Another reviewer who came into the theater late made a similar observation: “When I entered the theater, a bunch of black people was fighting in the night… I’ve never been in a theater so dark that I couldn’t find my seat.”

Someone else said the experience was worse in 3D: “The film is filled with black actors and actresses. Also, because the film’s colors are a bit dark, it’s nearly a torture for the eyes to watch the film’s 3D version in the theater.”
https://qz.com/1226449/a-torture-for-the-eyes-chinese-moviegoers-think-black-panther-is-too-black/

mascan42

Too brack! Just see pair of eyes and teeth walking acloss scleen!

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
I give it a “meh”.
Visually pretty cool but Marvel’s done way better stories.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Please tell us which movies you like better?
Most of the origin stories: Iron Man, Thor, Capt America,
Guardians of the Galaxy, The Incredible Hulk.
Also the 1st Avengers movie and The Winter Soldier.

Pickle

Finally saw this. It was pretty good.

I laughed when the white guy was referred to as ‘colonizer’ and in one of the very next scenes, T’Challa was reminded that he is not responsible for the sins of his father.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
I laughed when the white guy was referred to as ‘colonizer’ and in one of the very next scenes, T’Challa was reminded that he is not responsible for the sins of his father.
The irony in that was fantastic wasn’t it?