TV Marvel's The Gifted

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
I like it a helluva lot more than Inhumans

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Looking forward to Runaways. Is Stan going to do a cameo in every episode?

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job
I like it a helluva lot more than Inhumans
Let us know how it's doing around half season. I'm not against this show, nor am I against Orville, I just haven't started yet and it seems like a lot of effort to pick up a new show.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Let us know how it's doing around half season. I'm not against this show, nor am I against Orville, I just haven't started yet and it seems like a lot of effort to pick up a new show.
I just think Inhumans looks cheesy.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
On episode 6 now. I actually really like it. Can't say it's amazing, but it's much better than I expected.

Can't get used to True Blood guy as renegade father of the mutant kids though. That's weird. But Silver Saint Cloud chick more than makes up for it. Plus bonus: Ridiculously hot redhead Elena Satine, who is so sultry she melts my eyeballs. Yeah, those two alone, with not a single good story, are enough to keep me watching. Fortunately, the show is pretty entertaining. Powers are pretty cool, they don't overdo the SFX, (in fact, you can tell in some places they cheaped out on having characters use their powers off camera, to save the moolah) but all in all, I am not sorry I gave it a shot.

For those lusting for Saint Cloud, last three minutes of episode 7 has the most amazing shot of her striding up to her boyfriend and her obnoxiously hot tits bouncing like they're sentient. Holy tits.

Last edited:

Voodoo Ben

The African Dream
I was talking to my Dad the other day, he saw this show and i explained to him how it connects to the X-Men and all that.

He thought the show was real.

o_O

DR. Jimcy M.E.

I bring love and cheer.
I was talking to my Dad the other day, he saw this show and i explained to him how it connects to the X-Men and all that.

He thought the show was real.

o_O
I got that beat.

My brother thought there might actually be werewolves for 5-10 minutes because of one of those big foot hunter type shows.

He is a fucking retard.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
S02 E01 · eMergence
Sep 25, 2018

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
The first episode in the second season had "will or won't Polaris have a baby?" be its focal point. With various subplots about the mutant&human situation and cursory info on the big baddies. It was very anti-police.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
Okay, last night's episode, about 11 minutes in. Blonde hotness is having a nightmare, but if you didn't know that, she looks to be getting the best deep dicking of her life. Her facial expressions look so much like O face it's ridiculous.