masking tape

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
Skip ahead about a minute.

[video=youtube;FVkqfORAdFI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVkqfORAdFI&feature=related[/video]

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
lol well...... i do have a masking tape habit that is worse than my cigarette habit, this is my preferred brand and flavor ;

i go through about a roll a week also i dont swallow it but i chew it like gum

Jambi

Infidel
Nov 29, 2006
FL
tss, you'll get a tapeworm or sumpin'....

THE FEZ MAN

Aug 23, 2002
it has a flavor of its own, kind of bitter but not completely unpleasant, what i actually am after is the texture, its kind of like a piece of bazooka gum that has been chewed way way too long, its still gum like in consistency but it is really tough, the old tan tape used to separate into two parts one like chewing paper the other was soft gummy, the new green tape stays homogeneous. one thing i do is not allow it to lay around and i wont eat any that's been rolling around the floor of the shop. i have a roll that hangs on the side of my box that i try to hit off of but sometimes i just need it and what ever roll is in my hand will go in my mouth.

THE FEZ MAN

Aug 23, 2002
lol..... yep walked into that one.....

on an even funnier note i chipped a toof last week, i was gnawing away on a nice hunk of tape and put two tech screws in my mouf to hold them, yep forgot that the screws were in my mouth and bit down on one of them. talk about ass puckering nothing like the feeling of biting down on something that wont give