Mass shooting at Christchurch Mosque. Oy Vey!

I have no love for the muzzies, but I’m not watching that. I think you lose a little bit of your soul when you see shit like that on purpose.
It's really not that bad except for that one woman laying in the gutter pleading for help.
She doesn't make it.

Mommadeez4u

Bastard coated bastard w/ bastard filling
16 minute director's cut. "Remember, lads, subscribe to Pewdiepie!"

Jesus fucking Christ I'm watching it right now fuck off with the fucking unavailable message

Code:
https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=CBX8o_1552615032
Interesting, one second it was the whole thing, next minute it was a much shorter version

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
The mass shooter playlist. He listened to these as he drove away.

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
Oh fer fucks sake....does this mean we'll be enduring more groveling idiots professing their love and support for the muslim people and their beliefs...and how we have to rise together and put an end to the unfounded hatred they've all endured (as they read excerpts from the Quran calling for the slaughter of non-believers)?

Oh fer fucks sake....does this mean we'll be enduring more groveling idiots professing their love and support for the muslim people and their beliefs...and how we have to rise together and put an end to the unfounded hatred they've all endured (as they read excerpts from the Quran calling for the slaughter of non-believers)?

We should do exactly as they do, after muzzies kill others

Nothing

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
The one guy who tried to run past him would have been better off throwing a body check first.

sillyfuck

Wackbag Uncle Tom
Think he was trying and had the, "oh shit he's turning around" moment.

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
And here we go with the peaceful Muzzies trying to muster the strength to carry on and overcoming hate with peace and understanding:

Oh yeah...nevermind.

Bill Lehecka

Whiny Man Baby
Donator
I just got a notification from the Washington Post that the mosque shooter cited US right wing extremism in his manifesto... can anyone confirm this?

Because there’s how they’re going to tie this back to Trump...

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
I just got a notification from the Washington Post that the mosque shooter cited US right wing extremism in his manifesto... can anyone confirm this?

Because there’s how they’re going to tie this back to Trump...
Well, the sisters are claiming Trump was mentioned by the shooter and hes a Trump fan:

And...OHMIGOD!! HE SAID BEST WISHES!! REEEEEEEE!!!

:haha7: They're so fuckin deranged.

Biff Hardslab

I have the t-shirt
Hopefully the same people that let us know it’s “not all Muslims” when one of them does a mass slaughter will convey the same message that it’s “not all white people” or at least “not all Trump supporters” in this instance.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Hopefully the same people that let us know it’s “not all Muslims” when one of them does a mass slaughter will convey the same message that it’s “not all white people” or at least “not all Trump supporters” in this instance.
Hahahahaha! Of course they will. It's crazy that you would think otherwise.

Floyd1977

Pickle

As terrible as he is, Pewdiepie doesn’t deserve this.

Hopefully this won’t make people forget about the gigantic college cheating scandal.

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
Many seem to think he was "trolling" conservatives like Candace Owens and mocking them. But leave it to the lefty media to not catch that and insist the guy just flew back from a Blexit rally with a MAGA hat on.

FlyingDouche

49 dead... crying ass shame.

Where's the outrage for the 3,528 virgins that are now involved? #MeToo???? hello??

mr. sin

amazing it took law enforcement approximately 20 mins to respond