Mass shooting at Christchurch Mosque. Oy Vey!

How did he get a chance to get home...take off his gopro and upload the video...new Zealand law enforcement stinks...didn't even hear so much as a siren in those 7 minutes...1 of those people had a handgun death count is at least cut in half

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo

If only these globalist lefty pigs were as fired up when muzzies are tossing gays off buildings, shooting up a gay night club, committing genocide against Christians, and stifling gender equality...but no...far right wing extremism is the problem and it's defined by anything they don't like or interrupts their agenda.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Muslims immigrating to NZ will not slow one bit after this.

Demonstrating the fact that living in a place where crazy white racists are gunning down Muslims is still better than living in Muslim countries.

Muslims immigrating to NZ will not slow one bit after this.

Demonstrating the fact that living in a place where crazy white racists are gunning down Muslims is still better than living in Muslim countries.
Well they better do 49 better than last year...too soon?

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
New Zealand is gonna have some fun days ahead.
They’d better start begging for forgiveness.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
How did he get a chance to get home...take off his gopro and upload the video...new Zealand law enforcement stinks...didn't even hear so much as a siren in those 7 minutes...1 of those people had a handgun death count is at least cut in half
He streamed it live on Facebook. I guess he didn't have many friends in the police force watching.

Let’s be honest here folks. He’s LUCKY I wasn’t there working security. I would have karate chopped those guns out of his hands and the last thing he would have seen was my matching “Coexist” tattoos on my titantic forearms.

KRSOne

If only these globalist lefty pigs were as fired up when muzzies are tossing gays off buildings, shooting up a gay night club, committing genocide against Christians, and stifling gender equality...but no...far right wing extremism is the problem and it's defined by anything they don't like or interrupts their agenda.
I believe the biggest one is still The France Night Club with over 100 dead.

Also the left/democrats are not upset over Chinese detention camps imprisoning Muslims. Some are forced work camps and those lefties love their cheap labor.

Mommadeez4u

Bastard coated bastard w/ bastard filling
Let’s be honest here folks. He’s LUCKY I wasn’t there working security. I would have karate chopped those guns out of his hands and the last thing he would have seen was my matching “Coexist” tattoos on my titantic forearms.

KRSOne

Hes lucky Mark Wahlberg missed his flight to NZ that day.