Mass shooting at Christchurch Mosque. Oy Vey!

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Christ, dude.

Okay, well....not Christ, per se'.....

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
I not only don’t give a fuck, I say he was about 2500 short of the muzzy mass murder at one time score

MurphCO

Donator
Watched the shorter video last night and read the whole manifesto before they could get taken down

Obviously everyone is using it for their own benefit, which is why I read it.....fucking hypocrites

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
I don't know about any of you. I found that video horrifying. Absolutely horrifying.

MurphCO

Donator
I don't know about any of you. I found that video horrifying. Absolutely horrifying.

I’ve seen a lot of fucked up shit, there is a lot worse out there......

Had a conversation over beers a few weeks ago with some friends and we were talking about motivations, what motivates us at work, why do we do what we do etc. three commonalities:

- The images and videos of the people jumping from the world trade center
- Nick Berg being beheaded
- the Jordanian pilot being burned alive

this video does the same thing to the radicals

I gave CNN and MSNBC an honest chance tonight. CNN is very good with major international news stories and MSNBC has the resources of NBC News.

But it's been all about Trump to start every hour (so I do what everyone should do and change the channel, not rant about it online).

My working theory is they want to save money by not sending news crews to report from New Zealand like in the old days.

Not sending staff is a tacit admission that this isn't that big of a story and their coverage is slanted for ratings purposes.

Passing off anti-Trump opinion as news is inexpensive and attracts just as many viewers.

DR. Jimcy M.E.

I bring love and cheer.
People are dubbing the Doom music and the Deus Ex music to his live stream video. It really takes the edge off the video if you don't want to hear all the rolling around and screaming.

ScottFromGA

I cum into socks.
I honestly expected worse.... As horrid as the act is, I watched it with no problem. First person shooters have desensitized the world....

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

DR. Jimcy M.E.

I bring love and cheer.
I honestly expected worse.... As horrid as the act is, I watched it with no problem. First person shooters have desensitized the world....

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
In my post above I was trying not to say it was funny in the videos I mentioned ...but its funny. That Doom music matches it so damn well with that first shot gun or rifle blast.

The way its filmed makes it look exactly like a FPS, as you said.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
First-person shooters are better quality than Facebook Live. Lazy fuck should've uploaded the raw GoPro video.

lajikal

I’ve seen a lot of fucked up shit, there is a lot worse out there......

Had a conversation over beers a few weeks ago with some friends and we were talking about motivations, what motivates us at work, why do we do what we do etc. three commonalities:

- The images and videos of the people jumping from the world trade center
- Nick Berg being beheaded
- the Jordanian pilot being burned alive

this video does the same thing to the radicals
That's the worst I've seen, burned alive in a cage. Because there's zero hope. With beheadings you can delude yourself that someone might change their mind and not behead you. But a fire gives zero fucks and your trapped in a tiny cage. Even the chained in the open and burned alive aren't as bad.

When crazy people do crazy things why does the news treat their writings like it's fucking Shakespeare? IT'S THE WRITINGS OF A CRAZY PERSON....and if you don't believe that then you have found a sane reason to shoot and kill a bunch of people who were afraid of bacon and beer. They're not Isis..they're probably about as religious as most catholics on sunday...If you want to kill join the military and do it with legit targets.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
can I just call a timeout and say - New Zealand’s PM - i totally would.