2) CM Mark must die
3) Bagel Lord is a cunt
4) Fleaman is a faggot

:action-sm

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Usssssssssssssssss

Monstercloud

Master Po is a douche. Since i wasn't there, I couldn't tell who was yelling at who. However, I certainly believe Danny more, just how Po has acted at jokes at "his expense" like the Chess Board incident (both it being knocked over and sam/erock taking the piece from the board).

The argument about how many guests that he had and who came on the actual radio show, is all Danny. Saying NOW that the guests were well behaved and respectful, doesn't mean shit, the boys have used the exact same thing, with Po being on the other side. It does not matter how they acted AFTER everything is said and done, it is the liability of people even being there that requires better judgement. This includes not having ex-cons that you've interviewed for a couple of hours in a multi-million dollar studio in a front of 30+ smartass people. This is what Po is being a complete hypocrite over. If during the day, Po was lax about who came into the studio during O&A and some shit happened, the fault would be on Po.

Fuck Po and his ungrateful, selfish alpha dog attitude.

trucker_ben

Po should have never sent the email and handled it behind the scenes (I'm glad he did though because it made radio gold today). So for that reason I have to side with Danny. No one likes a snitch.

W

WooHoo_guy

Po should have never sent the email and handled it behind the scenes (I'm glad he did though because it made radio gold today). So for that reason I have to side with Danny. No one likes a snitch.
Yeah, I agree. The final outcome of getting the bosses involved will certainly be restrictions like who can go on the radio on saturdays, oversight and approval from the bosses for every show and quite often those restrictions when mixed in with lawyers will cross over to the show as a whole, not just saturday nights.

Po very well could have shot himself in the foot as the bosses at some point are going to wonder if someone who is hired for security can do their job while behind a mic. Po's show is the first to go I bet.

Have to give one thing to Po during todays bitchfest.. After Steve lost his frickin mind Po moved into position to do his job as much as Steve didnt appreciate it after defending him, but thats his job and ironically the person Po would have been protecting was Danny, Not that Steve would actually do something like that.

Opie or Ant needs to drop a fucking hammer and stop this kinda shit from going past them on the way to the bosses.

Biff Hardslab

I have the t-shirt
You forgot, "Keep issues with the help off the air."

New listeners don't know who they are and old listneners don't care.

XpresionlesDink

I can't stand Danny. They need to keep him off the radio.

Danny

Geez guys, didn't realize I'm hated so much! Welp, see ya later!

PartyRock24

Lingering Longer since summer of '06
Master Po is an ass, he is over racting and i agree with Danny. Got to love angry steve

Monstercloud

NO! Comeback! We can play a game, where I'm blindfolded, and i grab yours or balzac's sideburns and mouth fuck both of you, and i have to guess which one is which...

It's not gay if it's a party game.

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
NO! Comeback! We can play a game, where I'm blindfolded, and i grab yours or balzac's sideburns and mouth fuck both of you, and i have to guess which one is which...

It's not gay if it's a party game.
:haha7: :haha7:

Friday night danny sang war pigs and afterwards someone came up to me while i was smoking with babyfuck and gave me a pound and told me I did a great job!

BTW I <3 Danny!!!

TheTruth

BabyFuck fan since day 1
I got Danny on this one because as Ronnie says "That boy is full of piss and vinegar"

OxBabygirlxO

I put the baby in babyfuck
You missed a couple options;

1) I hate Gally Dooly
2) CM Mark must die
3) Bagel Lord is a cunt
4) Fleaman is a faggot

:action-sm
if the poll is alterted can i have my danny vote back and vote 4?

but i <3 you!

way to contribute...

Are all you're 50 posts so insightful?
and i might <3 you more :) you rule!

BalzyDanny Cardholder #1
i beleive the drunkees came up with helloexaztly cards (im sure i fucked that up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom