mastering a technique

Aug 13, 2004
Long Island
It's been a long time since I have posted and I have been up to alot of designing lately. Here is a tequnique I am trying to master. It's not your typical basic photoshop filters.
Original
Final​

Mother Shucker

I'm over here now.
Oct 13, 2004
Your Mom's box.
How you been you talented fuck? Looks cool.

Oh, and eating the cooch is the only technique I have mastered.

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
looks like posterization just in better quality...

Still havnt made those shirts buddy,,, but still got the design for the day i do.

Aug 13, 2004
Long Island
It's not posterization but a relatively new look not using filters in a basic way. Actually the posterize filter isn't used at all in this shot. We have been experimenting at my studio with different variations of this method.

Glenn Dandy

Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
Is it like that commercial where its really hard to tell if the people are real or drawn? was like a healthcare commercial . guy cooking on a grill.. etc... ever see it?

Aug 13, 2004
Long Island
Is it like that commercial where its really hard to tell if the people are real or drawn? was like a healthcare commercial . guy cooking on a grill.. etc... ever see it?
That effect is called rotoscoping and is very easy to achieve in photoshop cs3 but it has it's draw backs. I feel it's been done so many times and that look originated from a movie that was done way before that Keanu movie. One of the first classes I took in 1999 was in rotoscoping for digital video using a software called flame which blows away aftereffects but comes with a huge price tag that no one could touch which sucks. For the past two years I have been developing new digital effects for print ads and actually had the opportunity to art direct national ads for Motorola among some other great projects.

dodisman

Feb 20, 2005
you can use the Cutout filter with rotoscoping to give you that look...while it got hot in the last few years its still a slick design look

Glenn Dandy

Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
grrr. so jelous of you guys,, i am an artist trapped in a plumbers body. he he.

o well .... thanks dad.