Match The Hatch 2011

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
USA
Match The Hatch 2011

This weekend Opie and Bob Kelly will go out to the wilds of New York State and go fly fishing.

Videos are expected as well as a recap on Monday's show.

transit grinder

Baglin' with the Sex
Apr 16, 2008
Tennessee
Oh boy, can't wait for Monday to hear stories about two guys fly fishing.

They better fuckin' have Bob on to save the segment.

Actually, scratch that. I hope Bob Kelly grapes Opie during their fishing trip and Opie spends all day Monday avoiding the subject of the trip.

habachi

Why's it in front if I'm not 'sposed to touch it?
Feb 4, 2005
They got bounced from the Roscoe Motel.

robertkelly Me and @OpieRadio just got kick out of the Roscoe Motel from our video fly fishing extravaganza from two years ago.
I wonder if there are any rooms available?

(607) 498-5220

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
USA
Is there a website that reviewed the Roscoe Motel?

Match the Hatch 2 updates.

Opie and Bob Kelly update their escapades on Special Delivery which has a replay at 3 am on Monday morning.

Opie and Bob Kelly spent 10 hours in the river with a guide and a boat. Opie caught a rainbow trout with his fishing pole while standing in water. More details coming Monday.

The motel at Roscoe, NY, with weeds growing in the pool, refused to take them in.

Bob Kelly got arrested and dropped goat cheese while in holding a la prison 'fun'.

OpieRadio We weren't allowed to check into motel cause the lady recognized us from fly fishing videos from last time! Me and @robertkelly homeless

OpieRadio Opie's eye - @robertkelly got put in jail at the local fall festival here in Roscoe. I got to bail him out for $5 yfrog.com/nxo54wgj about 5 hours ago

OpieRadio Match the Hatch 2 scoreboard @OpieRadio 1 @robertkelly 0 about 4 hours ago

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
I hope a giant fish ate Opie. That's right. I went there.

luckie1710

Jul 21, 2008
Is there a website that reviewed the Roscoe Motel?

Match the Hatch 2 updates.

Opie and Bob Kelly update their escapades on Special Delivery which has a replay at 3 am on Monday morning.

Opie and Bob Kelly spent 10 hours in the river with a guide and a boat. Opie caught a rainbow trout with his fishing pole while standing in water. More details coming Monday.

The motel at Roscoe, NY, with weeds growing in the pool, refused to take them in.

Bob Kelly got arrested and dropped goat cheese while in holding a la prison 'fun'.

OpieRadio We weren't allowed to check into motel cause the lady recognized us from fly fishing videos from last time! Me and @robertkelly homeless

OpieRadio Opie's eye - @robertkelly got put in jail at the local fall festival here in Roscoe. I got to bail him out for $5 yfrog.com/nxo54wgj about 5 hours ago

OpieRadio Match the Hatch 2 scoreboard @OpieRadio 1 @robertkelly 0 about 4 hours ago

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Re...oe_Motel-Roscoe_Catskill_Region_New_York.html

transit grinder

Baglin' with the Sex
Apr 16, 2008
Tennessee
The both of you need to settle the fuck down right now, there's no place for that kind of talk.

Little Chuckie

Jul 21, 2005
There are a few places to stay around there, The Reynolds House Inn & Motel looks better than where they were staying; wonder if they found a place.

ShooterMcGavin

Go back to your shanties.
May 25, 2005
Why are Bob's tweets all about Apps?

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
USA
As mentioned on the show, Bob is on the bleeding edge of technology.

Opposite of Vos.