Maxwell Has A New Gig In Chicago: Any other Jocktober targets you'd like to hear?

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
Oct 26, 2011
I'd love to hear Maxwell for Jocktober.

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
Oct 26, 2011
Here is his online bio. He's Jewish and he makes jokes about eating bacon.

Maxwell is a married father of two girls. While he loves being a dad, it's safe to say he loves getting out of the house and getting to The Loop - It's the one place where his wife doesn't call the shots.
Born in Cincinnati, Maxwell attended Miami (Ohio) University and has worked at some of the highest profile radio stations in the country which include WDVE/Pittsburgh, WMMS/Cleveland and WEBN/Cincinnati.
Maxwell is a fan of eating. From time to time he enjoys eating - and has been known, on occasion, to eat.
He believes it's better to eat bacon and die young, than lead a long life void of bacon

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA

Maxwell is a married father of two girls. While he loves being a dad, it's safe to say he loves getting out of the house and getting to The Loop - It's the one place where his wife doesn't call the shots.

Born in Cincinnati, Maxwell attended Miami (Ohio) University and has worked at some of the highest profile radio stations in the country which include WDVE/Pittsburgh, WMMS/Cleveland and WEBN/Cincinnati.

Maxwell is a fan of eating. From time to time he enjoys eating - and has been known, on occasion, to eat.

He believes it's better to eat bacon and die young, than lead a long life void of bacon
It felt like something was missing from the picture, so I fixed it.

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
Oct 26, 2011
Mancow is getting a show on the History Channel and it must be demolished.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Jul 28, 2005
New York
Born in Cincinnati, Maxwell attended Miami (Ohio) University and has been unceremoniously dumped from a handful of radio stations that you've probably never heard of, which include WDVE/Pittsburgh, WMMS/Cleveland and WEBN/Cincinnati.
Fixed.

DiggerNick

Donator
Oct 9, 2012
Your sister's underwear drawer
'Among the things Maxwell likes to eat are crow and prodigious amounts of executive cock...'

That's not in the bio, but it should be.

HandPanzer

O Tempora O Mores!
May 30, 2013
I feel obliged to post this here...

Konstantin K

Big League Poster
Aug 25, 2010
Seriously, I lived in Pittsburgh for almost 6 years and I have never heard of that radio station.
Are you serious? You've never heard of DVE? You haven't seen roughly a billion of these stickers on various automobiles in your life?

Psychopath

I want to fuck your girlfriend.
Dec 28, 2008
Constant sate of misery
Are you serious? You've never heard of DVE? You haven't seen roughly a billion of these stickers on various automobiles in your life?

I have never once seen that bumper sticker in my life. I lived downtown, so maybe that's why.
EDIT. I looked them up, I have been by their headquarters on 376.

Konstantin K

Big League Poster
Aug 25, 2010
I have never once seen that bumper sticker in my life. I lived downtown, so maybe that's why.
I think you're lying to me. You never saw any billboards or anything? It's the most popular radio station in the city. It's been around literally my entire life. Are you blind and deaf?

Psychopath

I want to fuck your girlfriend.
Dec 28, 2008
Constant sate of misery
I think you're lying to me. You never saw any billboards or anything? It's the most popular radio station in the city. It's been around literally my entire life. Are you blind and deaf?
I rarely if ever listened to the radio. I lived downtown, and mostly traveled by foot. I rarely was in a vehicle and when I was it was at night. I do remember seeing O&A adverts when they were on regular radio. I probably have seen billboards for it but I don't remember. I remember seeing those awful Bob fm ads, and listening to the awful bob radio station.

silentbob8201

Jun 29, 2005
Will Chicago smell more like shit now that that fucko is in town?

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
There is no way you lived in Pittsburgh and never saw a WDVE sticker. You just didn't pay them any mind.

DiggerNick

Donator
Oct 9, 2012
Your sister's underwear drawer

They left out that he likes to pick and eat his own boogers on-air.

I hope when Jocktober comes around this cocksucker will be destroyed once again.

Voodoo Ben

You gotta wash your ass
Dec 5, 2010
i think they should look up Jim Philips. he's still on the air.

Saikotic

Scraping a dull blade across your tender eyeball
Donator
Mar 5, 2005
Right Behind You
Some fucker looked into a mirror, said "Maxwell" three times and so I have appeared. My hatred has diminished, but I'd LOVE to hear the boys rip this cunt apart once again. They won't, but I'd love to hear it.

VicVinegar

Oct 5, 2012
Oddly enough, Jocktober 2012 managed to snag the two I'd think of first. The awful morning zoo from my childhood (Ted and Amy) and the awful show my wife listens to (Kane Show).

Other than that, the most hacky DJ I know of is Scorch, but he is covered all year round.

stellarcomics

Jul 25, 2005
Because the average schmuck likes local references. Especially Chicago. Syndicated hosts never have done well there.
VERY true. Chicago takes pride in being it's own city; and they hate it when local celebs get nationally famous and leave.