• OMG!!! GDPR!! GDPR!!! GDP f***ing R!!!!!!!!!!!111111one!

Bla, Bla, Bla, updated privacy policy, because "we care about you! "

ಠ_ಠ

If you even give a shit, our privacy policy is here.

Pro-tip: If you have a reasonable, and transparent policy from Day 1, then you don't have to run around like an asshole!

Mayhem Loses His Mind

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Mar 23, 2008
Kingdom of Charis
He actually kinda sounds like a dumb meathead fighter who took too many blows to the head. If I hadn't seen him on TUF, I would have just thought that was his personality. But it isn't. Something is seriously wrong with that guy.

UCJOE

I have a lot of business with the Chinese
Mar 7, 2009
NJ
Gross.

So after actually watching the video, I'm thinking this could be a publicity stunt for the movie. No such thing as bad press, right?
That wouldn't get anybody to see the movie. It might even turn off some MMA fans bec he is such an idiot

Pearce

Dec 16, 2007
Ohio
He was fired by UFC & really has nowhere to fight
you kiddin? Mayhem became a superstar outside the UFC. He could get booked on any show he wants. One FC would snatch him up in a second.

he's chosen not to continue his MMA career for the moment.....instead he's chosen to not take his medication/take a lot of other medications and appears to have lapsed into some kind of bipolar chemical imbalanced bostonite

blazin

Dec 9, 2004
I used to like Mayhem, enjoyed his personality...liked his Pride fights, rooted for him on TUF, even watched Bully Beatdown

His fight against Bisping was probably the worst showing of MMA skills I've ever seen.

Now the guys a full on retard. A shame.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
I used to like Mayhem, enjoyed his personality...liked his Pride fights, rooted for him on TUF, even watched Bully Beatdown

His fight against Bisping was probably the worst showing of MMA skills I've ever seen.

Now the guys a full on retard. A shame.

I wholeheartedly concur.

Personally, I think him and Ellis should team up for an insane radio show.

Top Bottom