HitW Mazes and Monsters - An HITW Spookyween Special Feature - Tuesday 10/29 @ 8 PM EST - YouTube!

LiddyRules

RIP King of France. Gutted Like Fish Under R Line
Please join us for the HITW Spookyween Special Feature, Mazes and Monsters a long overdue return to the afterschool special/movie of the week. In this feature from 1982, Tom Hanks is driven MADDDDDDD from the rock and roll deviltry of Dungeons & Dragons!

Tuesday, 10/29 @ 8pm EST

and it's available for free from YouTube!

@Neon
@Pigdango
@Neckbeard
@Bill Lehecka
@HandPanzer

Last edited by a moderator:

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
When?

Oh, point at me and laugh.

Is there a spooky second we could do if we want to?

Bill Lehecka

Whiny Man Baby
Donator
Please join us for the HITW Spookyween Special Feature, Mazes and Monsters a long overdue return to the afterschool special/movie of the week. In this feature from 1982, Tom Hanks is driven MADDDDDDD from the rock and roll deviltry of Dungeons & Dragons!

Tuesday, 10/29 @ 9 EST

and it's available for free from YouTube!

@Neon
@Pigdango
@Neckbeard
@Bill Lehecka
@HandPanzer
I’ll be in recovery. Sorry.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
8 makes it harder for me, but go ahead and start and I'll try to jump in and may stick around for a second or may watch the World Series.

Discoman

Donator
I can't do it, I got work. =(

I remember watching this on Sci-fi Channel in the late 90s, amusingly I'd say the trailer and poster are fairly misleading as to what the movie is about. Think less monster madness and more lifetime movie.

LiddyRules

RIP King of France. Gutted Like Fish Under R Line
I can't do it, I got work. =(

I remember watching this on Sci-fi Channel in the late 90s, amusingly I'd say the trailer and poster are fairly misleading as to what the movie is about. Think less monster madness and more lifetime movie.
We know it's an after school special. That's what makes it so delicious.