Measles vaccine does not cause autism...can we put this to bed now?

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.

KRSOne

Didn't read but I believe the argument has always been about additives added like mercury.

KRSOne

Even she backtracked on this a few years ago.
If she did Jim Carrey and Bobby D picked up the mantle

Washington Post: Robert De Niro continues to question vaccines

VAXXED is in the news again!
Click to read the full article from the Washington Post, exerpt below:

Cause: Vaccine safety. Specifically the debunked link between mercury found in early childhood vaccines and autism, a claim the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has unequivocally refuted.

Celeb: Legendary actor Robert De Niro, who’s got a Presidential Medal of Freedom and a Kennedy Center Honor medallion to add to his stack of Hollywood trophies.

What’s he doing on the panel? The 73-year-old Oscar winner was maligned last March when he initially defended the inclusion of “Vaxxed,” a documentary about the alleged danger of vaccines, at the venerable Tribeca Film Festival. After an outcry from the scientific and cinematic communities, De Niro, a founder of the festival who also has a son on the autism spectrum, pulled the film.
http://vaxxedthemovie.com/robert-de-niro-continues-question-vaccines/

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
Maybe now they don't but at one time not to long ago they may have. I have little doubt that the AMA and federal government would ever admit that they did even if its true. The liability would bankrupt the country.

Sent from your Mom's box.

KRSOne

Maybe now they don't but at one time not to long ago they may have. I have little doubt that the AMA and federal government would ever admit that they did even if its true. The liability would bankrupt the country.

They will admit it when all those people are dead and gone, those who did it and those who were victims. Just like they admitted to purposely infecting people with Syphilis. The only way they wouldn't admit it is if current programs could be exposed or hurt.

America's past of human experiments revealed - Health ... - NBC News

ATLANTA — Shocking as it may seem, U.S. government doctors once thought it was fine to experiment on disabled people and prison inmates. Such experiments included giving hepatitis to mental patients in Connecticut, squirting a pandemic flu virus up the noses of prisoners in Maryland, and injecting cancer cells into chronically ill people at a New York hospital.

Much of this horrific history is 40 to 80 years old, but it is the backdrop for a meeting in Washington this week by a presidential bioethics commission. The meeting was triggered by the government's apology last fall for federal doctors infecting prisoners and mental patients in Guatemala with syphilis 65 years ago.

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.

There is no liability. Vaccine makers are immune civil suits.

Bobobie

Jenny is still a dumb cunt.
She is still promoting junk science. The woman is dangerous.
She claims chelation therapy cured her kids Autism.

Quackwatch says that autism is one of the conditions for which chelation therapy has been falsely promoted as effective, and practitioners falsify diagnoses of metal poisoning to "trick" parents into having their children undergo the risky process.[48] As of 2008, up to 7% of children worldwide with autism[49] had been subjected to chelation therapy.[50] The death of two children in 2005 was caused by the administration of chelation treatments, according to the American Center for Disease Control. One of them was autistic.[51] Parents either have a doctor use a treatment for lead poisoning, or buy unregulated supplements, in particular DMSA and lipoic acid.[50] Aspies For Freedom, an autism rights organization, considers this use of chelation therapy unethical and potentially dangerous.[52] There is little to no credible scientific research that supports the use of chelation therapy for the effective treatment of autism

KRSOne

The government isn't.

Suits against the government does nothing as its not money coming out of their pockets. Government breaks the law and the tax payer is punished. The tea party scandal during the 2012 election for example. If that lawsuit did anything to discourage election tampering, Obama never would have thought it was ok to do it again and spy on the Trump campaign to help the DNC win the 2016 election

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Didn't read but I believe the argument has always been about additives added like mercury.
Now they just say “toxins”

I actually say don’t vaccinate your children, the gene pool needs a cleanse

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Who conducted the study? Vaccinated people? How do we know they didn't have a little autism and thus got this wrong? Only way to be sure is to conduct a study ran by non-vaccinated people, just as soon as enough of them live to be 30.

SatansCheerledr

Ideologically Unsound
Who conducted the study? Vaccinated people? How do we know they didn't have a little autism and thus got this wrong? Only way to be sure is to conduct a study ran by non-vaccinated people, just as soon as enough of them live to be 30.
Bring back polio!