Meet the Slow Loris

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Wow, these things are crazy. They look like animatronic puppets but they are actually a type of primate. Those eyes also make them look highly intelligent, almost sentient. I can watch these videos all day long.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
I'll trade then a Black Lab for one.

That thing rules.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
I don't trust that little fucker. I think it's being all cute and slow in order to lull you into a sense of false security... right before it lashes out with lightning speed and plucks out your eyeball.

Fuck those little demons.

icculus1284

I'll take a boy and a girl so they can make babies and I'll have a hundred of those fucking things hanging around the house.

It'll be awesome.

Neon

ネオン
Donator
I don't trust that little fucker. I think it's being all cute and slow in order to lull you into a sense of false security... right before it lashes out with lightning speed and plucks out your eyeball.

Fuck those little demons.
You might be on to something:

Slow lorises have a toxic bite, a trait rare among mammals and unique to lorisid primates. The toxin is produced by licking a gland on their arm, and the secretion mixes with its saliva to activate it. Their toxic bite is a deterrent to predators, and the toxin is also applied to the fur during grooming as a form of protection for their infants.
That's insane. They have epoxy toxin.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
That would be great to have a conversation with when you're stoned.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Two questions.
1. Will it bite me?
2. Who do I write the check to so they can smuggle this in their pants going through security?

Wrecktum

Tounge puncher of fart boxes
Holy fuck they are adorable! I want to see that a kitten and a tea cup Yorkie puppy in a cute death match. Winner gets belly rubs.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Holy fuck they are adorable! I want to see that a kitten and a tea cup Yorkie puppy in a cute death match. Winner gets belly rubs.
You can cheer for the winner between sips of broth. :action-sm

The Death Machine 3 toed sloth would kick his lily ass for him. Fuck that queer loris.