Meg White (The White Stripes) Sex Tape ???

Papagolash

24.24.2.2194 [Incarcerated]
Wackbag Staff
You know that's not her right?

WhiteHonkyDevil

El hombre de los moleculos!
I know that I asked a mod about posting this last night, and was discouraged.....

I don't think it's her anymore, but damn if it doesn't look like it.

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
either that guy has quite the tan, or he's a neeeegro

chewonmysac

I paid the extra two Bucks
On Sept 11, 2007 The White Stripes canceled their forthcoming engagements because Meg White was suffering from "acute anxiety."

We can't help but wonder if the anxiety is due to this sex tape that has splashed onto the web. But we have no way of knowing for sure.

I doesn't say AP.

niklbag

Hooked on chronic worked for me!!!!!
From TMZ

The Internet's a-blazin' this morning with reports of a sex tape featuring Meg White of the White Stripes.

TMZ did a little investigating, and we've learned it's most definitely NOT her in the tape. Fell in love with a girl!

Meg's rep tells TMZ, "Some people have a very twisted sense of humor and this prank is in particularly bad taste. The tape circulating on the Internet as featuring Meg White is fake. It's definitely not Meg."

Arch Stanton

It's all about the funny!
Well, if her reps say it isn't her, then that must be so.....

I don't care what anyone says. I'm going to believe it's her and jack off furiously to this video.

There's something so sexy about her I can't explain it, but it's a good thing.

HumpX

Character Assassin
From TMZ

The Internet's a-blazin' this morning with reports of a sex tape featuring Meg White of the White Stripes.

TMZ did a little investigating, and we've learned it's most definitely NOT her in the tape. Fell in love with a girl!

Meg's rep tells TMZ, "Some people have a very twisted sense of humor and this prank is in particularly bad taste. The tape circulating on the Internet as featuring Meg White is fake. It's definitely not Meg."
I could only see it increasing her popularity. It's not like she has a squeaky clean image she needs to maintain.

plus she looks like one of those subdued chicks that turns into a cock monster when unleashed in bed..........:icon_evil

Simby19

I want to have L'il Jimmy's babies
Looks like quite the lay.

Not our Meg.

Cromwell

Well - is it her or not?

(Either way - like Moe says - its good jackin' material)

The "tape" was posted on the forum where this all started 6 days after they cancelled the tour. I know cause I post there. It's not her, that's not why they nixed the tour.

DeltaPin

Donator
From TMZ

Her rep is Oscar De La Hoya.

I really don't care if it's her or not. I WANT to believe it's her, and I did about 5 times last night.