Meg White (The White Stripes) Sex Tape ???

Papagolash

24.24.2.2194 [Incarcerated]
Wackbag Staff
Nov 11, 2001
You know that's not her right?

WhiteHonkyDevil

El hombre de los moleculos!
Dec 8, 2004
Detroit, MI
I know that I asked a mod about posting this last night, and was discouraged.....

I don't think it's her anymore, but damn if it doesn't look like it.

chewonmysac

I paid the extra two Bucks
Jul 19, 2003
Martinsburg WV for now
On Sept 11, 2007 The White Stripes canceled their forthcoming engagements because Meg White was suffering from "acute anxiety."

We can't help but wonder if the anxiety is due to this sex tape that has splashed onto the web. But we have no way of knowing for sure.

I doesn't say AP.

niklbag

Hooked on chronic worked for me!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
Jersey
From TMZ

The Internet's a-blazin' this morning with reports of a sex tape featuring Meg White of the White Stripes.

TMZ did a little investigating, and we've learned it's most definitely NOT her in the tape. Fell in love with a girl!

Meg's rep tells TMZ, "Some people have a very twisted sense of humor and this prank is in particularly bad taste. The tape circulating on the Internet as featuring Meg White is fake. It's definitely not Meg."

abudabit

New Wackbag
Oct 10, 2004
Does Meg White have any distinctive tattoos?

Mar 15, 2004
New Jersey
I don't care what anyone says. I'm going to believe it's her and jack off furiously to this video.

There's something so sexy about her I can't explain it, but it's a good thing.

HumpX

Character Assassin
Oct 30, 2004
Rhode Island
From TMZ

The Internet's a-blazin' this morning with reports of a sex tape featuring Meg White of the White Stripes.

TMZ did a little investigating, and we've learned it's most definitely NOT her in the tape. Fell in love with a girl!

Meg's rep tells TMZ, "Some people have a very twisted sense of humor and this prank is in particularly bad taste. The tape circulating on the Internet as featuring Meg White is fake. It's definitely not Meg."
I could only see it increasing her popularity. It's not like she has a squeaky clean image she needs to maintain.

plus she looks like one of those subdued chicks that turns into a cock monster when unleashed in bed..........:icon_evil

ColdplaySucks

Jun 17, 2005
The "tape" was posted on the forum where this all started 6 days after they cancelled the tour. I know cause I post there. It's not her, that's not why they nixed the tour.

DeltaPin

Donator
Feb 17, 2005
NJ
From TMZ

Her rep is Oscar De La Hoya.

Mar 15, 2004
New Jersey
I really don't care if it's her or not. I WANT to believe it's her, and I did about 5 times last night.